Another made up fantasy

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Another made up fantasy

Post by Footsiefreak »

I am at this fancy dinner so directly across from me are two sisters Ill pretend one looks like Scarlett Johannsen and the other Olivia Wilde.So Scarlett is wearing this hot black mini dress with a strappy dress shoe(kinda like what she wore in the Avengers scene) with graying hose Olivia is wearing a red one with red heels and suntan hose.Both are sitting next to each other between their husbands.You know the deal it starts with them competing with seductive looks and eating slowly

So these to have the this super sibling rivalry and they both want me bad.So Olivia starts by slipping off her shoe and rubbing it against my shoe and up and down my leg, and in my crotch.So Scarlett sees this and gets jealous and does the same but to my other leg.So both take turns trying to outdo the other one.Untill finall both pf their feet end up on my crotch and then the start kicking one others foot on my crotch and after 15 minutes of this I cum.And they are still footsie fighting thinking either one made me cum when both actually did

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

A variation of this scenario

"Olivia" is your wife and is seated next to you. She is wearing elbow length opera gloves. Almost as soon as all of you are seated at the table she reaches below the tablecloth, unzips you, and goes to work on you. "Scarlett", sitting across the table from you, notices this, but bides her time. Once the main course arrives "Olivia" must remove her hand from your lap. That is "Scarlett's" opportunity to remove one of her heels and take over for "Olivia". As they alternate teasing you, it's only a matter of which of them will finish you.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

A third variation...

You are out to dinner with fellow coworkers (Olivia and Scarlett) and your boss. The girls are out to trip you up so they decide to take action. Olivia is seated next to you, and Scarlett is across from you with the boss next to her. Scarlett starts to tease as you are speaking to your boss as she slips her foot up your leg and into your lap. As Olivia notices Scarlett's advances towards you, she reaches down and unzips your pants and helps slip Scarlett's foot inside. Soon they feel they need to take the next step, so Olivia releases you from your pants so Scarlett can really work her magic as her second foot joins in the fun.