My Made Up Fantasy

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

My Made Up Fantasy

Post by Footsiefreak »

Just came up with a new fantasy.I am at a summer company picnic with my boss and his wife that I never met before.Its Selma Hayek so there about 8 of us at the picnic table.Shes wearing short shorts suntan hose and those wedge canvas loafers that were popular in the 70s and late 80s.I think Janet from Threes Company wore them.

Anyway we are eating barbecue and doing the typical eating slowly while looking at me.So the boss is running his mouth.She slyly looks around and slips off her shoe.I jump up but have to stay calm.Shes rubbing her stockinged foot up and down my leg.The her foot sneaks into my shorts and inside my underwear.She looks surprised and asks my in her thick accent am I ok and so does the boss.

Shes jerking me off while pretending to be part of the conversation and with constant seductive looks I just cum right on her foot.She gives a devilish smile and slips her foot back in her shoe.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Turn this scenario on its head.

What if she was your boss, and she did this to you to "build your stamina". Any protests on your part would be met with her dominant, imperious side. Threats of being fired, bad references, keep you in your place.

So you sweat through meetings, working lunches, and dinner with clients. What if she introduced a few other selected women to "play" the game?

The other alternative scenario is that she is your wife's boss, and she threatens to fire your wife if you don't play her game.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Yes, yes... I like it, DP. The sensual, yet dominant approach.