my first experience with nyloned feet.

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footlover4life

my first experience with nyloned feet.

Post by footlover4life »

I was reading some of the things and thought why not, so this is how it went with me at the beginning. I like hosed feet since I was about 5 or 6 years old. When I was about 6 years old we had a birthday and the family was coming over. In the living room we had a low table and my mother had put a long tablecloth on it and it almost got to the floor. After a while I saw all the shoes and heels and they were not wearing them. So their feet were under the table, without them wearing their shoes/ heels. I pretended to play hide and seek and got under the table. I was looking at the hosed feet of my aunts. I started to sniff them because I wanted to know how they smelled. I really do not know why the f##k I did that but I got a strange feeling inside of me but it was a great feeling. After that I can't remember a thing of what had happened next or how I got from under the table. So for as far as I know that is my first experience with hosed feet but it is not that great as the next one. Over the years I used my mother's nylon socks or pantyhose to sniff and jerk off. I did it everytime I had the chance, even though it just felt wrong. But then there was this time And I was about 13 or 14 years old. I was watching some television after school and then my mom got home. I gave her coffee and when she finished the coffee she layed herself down on the couch. She told me I had to wake her if she would fall asleep. While I was watching the television she had kicked off her high heels and was almost asleep. And about ten minutes later she reaaly was asleep because she snored like a bear in hibernation. I was looking at her hosed feet and I wanted to feel them but I was a little scared. She could wake up or somebody could see me thrue the window and then I would be busted. But after a while my dick was getting hard and I just wanted to feel her hosed feet for a few seconds because I never had the chance and this could be the first and the last chance I would ever get. Our couch had open sides and her feet were laying right there so I only had to get out of the chair and kneel down at her feet. My hart was pounding in my throat but I did it. While I was feeling her hosed feet I also felt the warmth of her feet and it got me aroused even more. My dick got as hard as a rock and I wanted more. Iwanted to sniff her feet as well but Idid not. And then some dumb thought go thrue my mind. damn it is my mom, but then again I am not fucking her so what is the harm in that?
That was a really fucked up moment but at that moment I was not thinking with my head but with my dick so I put my nose against her soles and between her toes and started to sniff. I felt that the pre cum was coming out of my dick. So I pulled my dick out of my pants and started to masturbate a little bit. Now I had this dumb idea how it would feel when I would put my dick against her hosed soles. I looked at her to see if she was still asleep and she was. so I stated to rub my dick over her soles and toes real gently because if I would wake her up while I was rubbing my dick over her hosed soles I would have no good excuse to tell her why I was doing that. my hart was running wild and I was enjoying it so much that I almost got to wild. I had to stop because I was about to cum. But I could not stop and then I had the dumbest idea ever. I squeeze my dick tightly so the cum won't come out when I cum. Then it happened. I came and while I wa cumming I still was rubbing my dick againt her soles. It worked for about four seconds and the it scared the shit out of me. Because of the pressure, The cum just shot out and I dropped a load on my mother's sole. I got up and got some paper towels to get the cum of her foot and it worked, but there was some I could not get of her foot because she was wearing a pantyhose. the cum was stuck on her pantyhose so I had to leave it like that hoping she would not find out. After cleaning myself up I went back to chair and woke my mom up.
That evening she went to sit on the couch and put her feet on the table. And there it was, the long white stain of my cum on her hosed soles. Even though it scared me again I had a hard dick in seconds. I don.t know if she knew or not but I will never talk about it. And that was my second but best and worst experience at the same time.

Although the story might sound like a fantasy it was mine at that moment and I have fulfilled that fantasy so it really happened. 100% true story :oops:

Their feet brings them anywhere, but their feet get me in to heaven
tony619

Post by tony619 »

We definitely do some crazy stuff in our early teens. The hormones just drive us crazy. The rationalizing and guessing that things work differently than how they actually are reminds me of the way I thought back then. Thanks for sharing.
footlover4life

Post by footlover4life »

Yes, you are right about that. I did some crazy things just to see some hosed feet.
tony619

Post by tony619 »

Did you ever try to rub against your mom's feet again?
footlover4life

Post by footlover4life »

No not like that but sometimes when she had fallen asleep on the couch I did take of her slippers (like the chinese ones). those slippers smelled like crazy so her nyloned feet smelled really bigtime when she had those on. And then I put my nose against her foot right between her toes and sniffed the shit ou of myself and jerked of. But I Made sure I never dropped a load on her feet again. If only she knew. I guess she would say That was then and if it has helped you out, whatever. But I will never tell her.