Barefoot driving with Nani (True story)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

Barefoot driving with Nani (True story)

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Here's a short story that I've been wanting to share for a bit.

First, here's a little background info. In addition to shoeplay, I'm also a huge pedal pumping fan! The two have always gone hand and hand, for me. I'd always loved the thought of a woman dipping, and playing with her shoes a bit, while she was the behind the wheel of a car. Unfortunately, other than a few online videos, here and there, I hadn't witnessed such a thing in ages (a female school bus driver did this, once back in kindergarten, but that's a story for another day). Needless to say, I was tickled when one day, while riding in the car with my beautiful wife, I happened to glance over at the pedal-well, while she was backing out of a parking spot and noticed the heel of her foot popping out of her shoe, while she was pressing on the brake. It should go without saying, that I've been mesmerized by Nani's feet from day one, especially when I noticed early on that she was a "shoeplayer". Whenever she'd be behind the wheel, and wearing one of her cute pairs of flats, I'd always glance over to see if she was doing anything, even just slipping her shoe off for a moment, to give her toes some air. It hadn't happened, but the anticipation was fun anyway!

However, it all changed, during that summer, just a mere few months after Nani and I had tied the knot. We were spending the summer in Canada (where she is from) and driving to one of her favorite towns, to do some shopping. The day was already off to a great start. We had a little extra cash, so we were able to fill up the tank and splurge a bit at one of our favorite burger joints. After we were done eating, we hit the road! We had a bit of a haul ahead of us (about an hour), and with me not being at all familiar with the roads, I let Nani take the wheel (as I usually did, while we were staying up there).

It was a beautiful, hot and sunny day, and she was decked out in a pretty little gray and white sleeveless summer dress, with black leggings and a cute little pair of suede black ballet flats. Always the sexy yet classy dresser that she is, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her! As always, when she got the behind the wheel of our blue Ford Thunderbird, my heart was racing, wondering if I'd see something. The ride to the burger joint, was pretty uneventful. However, when we got to the drive-thru, she did her usual heel-popping, when she pressed on the brake pedal. Now keep in mind, by this time, she'd already discovered that I liked feet, but we hadn't actually discussed it yet (read: she pretended not to know, and I didn't admit anything), so I was caught between trying to enjoy what I was seeing and hiding the fact that I was even looking...and enjoying it.
Anyway, after we finished eating, we set off on our hour-long drive to the next town. We chatted and had some laughs, before finally turning on some tunes. It was a peaceful ride, and I kept myself busy by singing, looking out the window, enjoying the scenery and playing on my phone, while occasionally glancing back at the pedal-well, to see what Nani's feet were doing. She'd occasionally tap her left foot to the music, but not much else. But I was cool. Between the ride into town and back, there was a few hours of on-the-road time ahead of us, so I was content to wait.
And just like that, the wait was over. It all changed, when moments later, out of my peripheral vision, she maneuvered her leg in a very familiar way, and I saw something that I'd been fantasizing about for months! I could not believe it, but she'd actually kicked her right shoe off, revealing her sexy, soft, perfectly shaped blue-painted toes! At first, I figured that she had something in her shoe and was just fixing it. I mean, up until this day, other than the occasional heel-popping, my wife had never taken her shoes off behind the wheel before. She had no problem removing them, whenever she was the passenger, but whenever she was in the drivers seat, those shoes were damn near glued to her feet, even if we were parked, and just talking. So imagine my surprise and delight, when the next thing I knew, she'd handed her right shoe to me, and proceeded to kick off her other one, handing it to me, as well! Oh my GOD! This was awesome! I'd always secretly wondered if I'd ever witness her sexy toes working the pedals, sans shoes, and here it was, happening right in front of me!
I quickly put on my sunglasses, so that I could watch without being so obvious. I then proceeded to let my seat back, so that I could get a better view! It was amazing! I was going crazy! This scene that I used to only be able to see while watching pedal pumping clips from Clips4Sale, was taking place in real life, right before my eyes, performed by the love of my life! I was a mess! She was wiggling and spreading her toes, flexing her foot, messaging the gas pedal with her sole, and then pressing the brake, using only her toes, while arching her foot, sometimes even using both feet to work the brakes! Holy geez! It was definitely a sight to see, and something that I'd been waiting on for what seemed like forever!

When we finally arrived at our destination, she put the car into park, and looked over at me and smiled, saying "I like driving with my shoes off!". The only thing I could do was smile back, and say "feels good, huh?", to which she replied "yeah, it really does!", "whatever works for ya, baby!" I said, subtlety hinting that she should do it more often.

As I said, this was before I ever came out and admitted to her that I liked feet, but by this time, it had been a few months since she discovered my old forgotten stash of foot fetish material, on my old e-mail inbox. I wasn't sure if she'd just done that, because of how hot it was that day (especially in the car), or if she noticed me watching, thought back to those old foot fetish e-mails, and decided to give me a test, by putting on a show! Whatever the motive, I loved every moment of it!
Months later, once the cat was totally out of the bag, I asked her if she'd done it on purpose, to mess with me, but she denied it, stating that it was just something that liked to do. I'm not saying I don't believe her, but I always did find it, a bit odd that she never did anything like that, until that point. Hmmm. Who cares?! It was a great day, and one that I won't soon forget!