Shoeplay experiences

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Mike195

Shoeplay experiences

Post by Mike195 »

Hello guys, this is a story of real experiences I've had getting caught looking at different girls through the years.. ahha Thank you ShoeplayJ for suggesting it.

My first real experience was in middle school.. I first saw a cute girl named Jackie, who would sit in the front of the room and I always sat in the back, just worked out that way. haha.. Meanwhile, one day in class, it was a hot day and Jackie just happened to be dangling her sandals under her chair crosslegged, flexing her soft looking soles and scrunching her toes until her shoes fell off. I was completely mesmerized.. my boner was hard, and I instinctively just grabbed at it and slightly played with it a little.. Her feet were experienced teasers.. even if she knew it or not. The bell rang just as I felt myself begin to lose it.. thank god, until I looked down and saw a precum stain on my shorts.. haha.

My next memorable experience comes a little later in 8th grade.. In my french class there was a girl named Tif, who was, lets say a little sexually more mature than most of my classmates that year. One thing is for sure.. she has great feet. She would wear these types of slip on sandals and sit one row diagonally in front of me and start playing with them at the start of class.. I would constantly be mesmerized by them.. her soles just begging me to take them and worship them. Finally I look up and she's looking at me dead in the face.. smirking... and then turns her head around slips both of her shoes completely off, flexing her soles and wiggling her toes for the rest of the class for me.. I was entranced, horny and just drained from all the teasing, I needed to finish myself off, but I had to wait til I got home.. ahha I have more, plus a later experience with Tif, but I have to go for now.. Take Care everyone!

ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I love this! I'm glad you posted it.