[ENG] Footsies Under The Table - Web Find

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Babylove
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Footsies Under The Table - Web Find

Post by Babylove »

This story was posted by Joey Bayside on September 17, 2002 at 13:34:49 thru Legs and Heels.com Message Board:

Oh yes, I've been a victim several times by my friends wife.
We had accidently found out both of us have the same fetish...and since then whenever we are together with our spouses...she always either sits next to me or across and will always wear hose. That's like our signal that there will be some footsie playing.

The first time she ever played footsies with me at the table was on my birthday. We were all sitting around the table in Hoolighan's and I felt a sudden warmness on my ankle. I realized it was her foot caressing my ankle...since this was the first time he has ever attempted this with anyone around (spouses and our friends) I was very nervous. She got more into it and I decided what the heck and slid my shoe off....all I could say, for those who are into feet...the sudden rush I felt when my foot caressed her hose clad foot was so arousing....the warmness and softness of her foot outlined in the hose was....I don't even know how to put it.

Well, anyway...we sat there the entire dinner caressing each others feet...at times, I'd reach down and give her foot a squeeze (and wonderful looking feet as well....size 5 and I'm a size 11)...we sat and smiled and made conversation with out either one of our spouses knowing about it. Since then, we get together every so often after work and have dinner together (just us) and play footsies....sometimes, on the special occassion...we will disappear to the car after dinner and give each other foot massages and little pecks and sucks on each others toes....but that's another story.

(My... my,,, my!!! :oops: :shock: :wink: )