[ENG] A Dream Come True - Web Find

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Babylove
Mod
Mod

[ENG] A Dream Come True - Web Find

Post by Babylove »

This story was posted by Bobdawg on December 10, 2001 at 19:50:29 thru Legs and Heels.com Messgae Board:

Last weekend, a real dream-come-true took place for me. I was at a holiday party for a club that I do some stuff with. I went over to say hi to a cute woman (somewhat petite with blond curly hair) and found that, before I knew it, she was showing me how to salsa dance. Of course, I had no objection (even as a horrible dancer). She was wearing a sleeveless red blouse, black skirt just above the knee, classic tan hose, and an extremely cute pair of about 2" strappy black heels. Sometime during the dance, she demonstrated how the only way to do a tango for a woman is in heels. Of course, I was intrigued by her demo.

Anyway, after that we talked for a good hour and a half or so. The function was breaking up and a few of us decided to go on to another bar, a cigar bar a few blocks away. Since she and I already had a rapport, she seemed to feel comfortable telling me about how much her heels were starting to hurt on this cold, rainy night between bars. So I stayed behind with her and walked at her pace.

When we finally got to the cigar bar, the six of us were seated at a round booth. She let out a big sigh of relief and smiled as she said "okay, the shoes are coming off!" as she proceeded to pull down the straps and drop the shoes next to the side of the booth. It gets better. A lot better. I sat next to her as menus come around (the place serves food too). Only a few seconds later, I feel a little brush against my leg - the unmistakable feel of a delicate nyloned foot. "No, that can't be," I think to myself. But I had to find out. I'd had a few drinks and my inhibitions (thankfully) were somewhat subdued. I discreetly untie one of my shoes and slip out. I move my gray-socked foot over her way. Sure enough, I make contact. Instantly, she takes my foot with both of hers and starts to rub. Meanwhile, she's keeping a complete "poker face" above the table as she discusses the menu options with the group. I was in the clouds in a few seconds.

This has always been one of my biggest fantasies, playing footsies with a relative stranger under a restaurant table. It was really happening, and it felt as good as I could have imagined. I was thinking about her tired, cold feet and the delight that I was providing her so covertly. A few minutes later, I took another gamble. I placed my hand on her knee. She didn't move it away. She instead started a delicate finger game with my hand totally unknown to the rest of the table. It was a very blissful few hours. We ended up with a few passionate kisses later on in the night (it was morning by then) as we shared a ride home and exchanged phone numbers. Aside from all the "play," she really seems like a nice, smart person and someone I'd like to hang out with. All much, much more than I expected just going to a holiday party to see some friends.

So dreams really can come true. And if you put yourself in situations, it just may happen to you too.

Now that's MY kind of story!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Great find!!!!!!!!!! :shock: