The begining of my fetish (mf mF inc foot nylon)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

trotter155

The begining of my fetish (mf mF inc foot nylon)

Post by trotter155 »

The begining

My first memories of having a foot fetish was when I was about 10. I would be sitting on the couch and my mom would lay on the couch and take a nap. Her feet always ended up in my lap.She always wore knee high nylons, never socks and hardly ever go bare foot. While her feet would be in my lap I would rub them for her. The feel of the nylon really made me want to rub them. Just something about it. It was almost an everyday thing. As time went on I noticed my cock would get hard as I played with and rubbed her feet and at 10 or 11 I wasn't sure about the whole deal but I was sure I liked it.

Then one day as I rubbed her feet I had this tingle go through my body .It started from my cock and went though the rest of my body. It was weird but felt really good. The next day the same thing happened.It felt just as good as it did the day before. This to went on for some time. Being young it took me a while to figure what was happening but I did know that after my cock got hard and her feet were on it as I rubbed them equaled a great feeling.

This went on for months and I looked forward to that part of the day. Day by day I wanted more of that feeling and her feet. To the point I would lift my shirt up to feel the nylon feet on my bare belly. Then to kissing them, smelling them rubbing them on my face. A few times she would wake up just enough to look at me and she would pull them away. I would just grab them back and go about what I was doing.

Then one night it was just me and mom watching tv ,she was layed out on the couch and I was in the chair. I noticed her drifting off to sleep so I got up and sat at the end of the couch so I could play with her feet again. The whole time thinking twice in one day ....must be my lucky day. Putting her feet in my lap I took one foot and rubbed it against my face .With both hands guiding her one foot where I wanted ,I felt moms other foot begin to wiggle against my cock all on its own. Its was like it had a mind of its own ,rubbing and pressing against my hard little cock. That had never happened before but I knew it sure felt good. I played with her feet and they played with me for about an hour before that feeling hit me .This time it was different, this time I had a wet spot in my pj's when the feeling hit. It was a great feeling but I was a bit embarassed thinking I peed myself.

The next day at nap time moms feet took off on their own. As soon as they hit my lap they were doing their own rubbing on me. I just rubbed them as they rubbed against me and within 10 minutes I had the wet spot feeling again. This whole thing became an obsession with me.Everytime I had the chance I had her feet in my lap and everytime they did their magic to give me that great feeling. This went on for a little over 2 years. Then mom took a part time job and her feet weren't as easy to get to.

Now I'm like 13-14, the everyday thing with her feet was over. It seemed every time when we were alone mom would be on the couch. And I would be at her feet.She always seem to fall asleep when I rubbed her feet or so I thought. I did notice her feet seem to do more rubbing on me as time went on. Sometimes I would just sit there and they would rub me until I got that feeling.Now looking back I'm pretty sure she was just taking care of her son's little fetish.

Moms job turned to full time and it made it impossible to have her feet any more. I ended up doing more house chores and had to look after my sister until mom got home. I really missed having my foot time with mom. I would go in her room and take her used knee highs and rub them on my cock while she was at work. This did give me that feeling but not like with her feet.As time went on I learned what that feeling was about and how to get it when I felt the need. But I still missed the excitment from feet.

So one day I was in my moms room getting it on with her nylons and my sister came in and caught me. She was only 2 years younger than me and no matter what I said she knew what I was doing. She came in and sat on the edge of the bed and asked why I was useing moms stocking to rub my willie wacker. I told her it made me feel good and left it at that. She then asked if that was why I rubbed moms feet all the time. I never thought she knew I rubbed moms feet that much but she did .I told her yes that I like to rub them with nylons on. Then she asked me if she put them on if I'd rub her feet. That was all I needed to hear .My mind was thinking all sorts of things .I told her I love to try it.

She grabbed the nylons and put them on. She swung her feet around and placed them right in my lap . I went to rubbing never thinking my pants were still undone from earlier. My cock was covered by my underwear but my jeans were wide open. I was careful as I started rubbing but as my cock began to get hard I slowly moved her feet to where they were on my cock. I'm sure she could feel my hardon but never said anything. I rubbed her feet and manipulated them until I came in my underwear. I told her I had to finish some chores before mom got home and got up to change my underwear.

The next day we got home from school I did my chores quick and settled down on the couch to watch tv. My sister came in and sat next to me and asked if I would rub her feet again. I told her sure I'd love to. She got up ran into moms room and came out wearing a pair of nylon knee highs. She plopped down on the couch swinging her feet into my lap again.This time she was leaned back against the arm of the couch instead of layed back on the bed ,so I wasn't sure how brave to be when I rubbed them. She watched me intently as I began rubbing them. While I rubbed I figured what the hell and eased them to my cock .Without any coaxing from me she began to wiggle them against my cock almost working my cock like she knew what she was doing.I blew again pretty fast in my shorts . I rubbed her feet a little longer before I quit with an excuse to stop.

This to became an everyday thing for several weeks. Then one day my sister asked "if it feels that good why don't you pull your pants down so you can feel the nylons better" . I was dumbfounded. I guess she really did know what I was doing. Not knowing what to say I just pulled them down. Like she had done it a hundred times before, she wiggled her feet rubbing and stroking my cock until I shot a load. The thing is this time when I blew I shot all over her nylon covered feet. I looked at her as I shot , she had a look of total amazment on her face. Again I was at a loss for words. After a few quiet moments she said "wow that was cool". And she pulled her feet away and headed to the bathroom. I sat there in total shock at what had just happened.This was my little sister doing this incredible job of giving me a footjob.

For the next week she milked my cock like a pro with her nylon covered feet. During one session she asked if I'd like to try something a little different. I told her "sure" not knowing what she had in mind. She sat up, pulled off the knee high on her right foot and carfully put it on my cock like a condom. The she returned to stroking my cock in the nylon with her feet.It was an awesome feeling and I blew in seconds. WOW I said when she finished milking every last drop into the nylon. She told me I could clean up the mess this time and she got up and left.

We played this way regular until I turned 16 and was able to drive. Then I was out with my friends more, trying to hook up with girls and all that. The only thing about the girls is that when I tryed to play with their feet they thought I was weird. So when I needed a foot fix or just blue balls release I would ask my sister if she wanted a footrub. It did work for her to. Through our foot sessions she had told me she really liked doing the footjobs. So when she needed a ride to the mall or wherever she would bribe me with a footjob. She knew my weakness and used it to her advantage when she could. We also experimented with nylon handjobs and even nylon blowjobs from time to time but my favorite was still a nylon footjob.

I eventually met a girl that accepted my foot and nylon fetish and the fun with my sister came to an end ,but that is how my fetish began.

trotter155

Post by trotter155 »

no cmments??
scolear

Post by scolear »

Maybe everyone thinks its bullshit.

I certainly do.
JordanXavier

Post by JordanXavier »

UTTTT!!!!
tony619

Post by tony619 »

Was that really a true story? If it is then that is amazing!!!! WOW.
trotter155

Post by trotter155 »

heres a couple to go with this story
Attachments
getting ready to rub
getting ready to rub
hope she turns around on the couch
hope she turns around on the couch
maddog

Post by maddog »

Nice photos, lucky you.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Nice photos! Not feeling the story.
tony619

Post by tony619 »

I definitely would love nylon footjobs from her.
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Sometimes a foot fetish can begin with a sister or brother, or a cousin.
toesucker30

Post by toesucker30 »

One of my favorite pairs of feet to massage is my younger cousins.
toesucker30

Post by toesucker30 »

Kelcee
Attachments
0553549449.jpg
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

i agree about the fact that some sisters and brothers may experience "sexual things"at teenage. Not to give each others sexual pleasure but rather to"explore" the opposite sex. The way this experienced is being told (1st mother then sister) sounds more like a fantasy than reality...
one foot on crotch is better than two hands
footlover4life

Post by footlover4life »

any more to go with the story? even if the story was not for real, it just was great. Even got to think about the knee high blowjob. I would say to her okay let's try it without the knee high nylon sock but that is just me thinking out loud.
Their feet brings them anywhere, but their feet get me in to heaven
trotter155

Post by trotter155 »

It isveryreal playing with mom just made me want to. Explore even more,