Future Sister in Law (Fiction)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Mike195

Future Sister in Law (Fiction)

Post by Mike195 »

Hey guys, I cooked up another one for ya.. haha based on a slight fantasy of mine. Here you go!

It's been a few weeks since Matt and Julie went on a small dinner date with Julie's mom, Debra to celebrate their engagement. Matt was seduced and given a full on footjob under the table at their local restaurant. Matt was completely dumbfounded by all this, but his libido didn't mind in the least. Ever since this happened, whenever Matt and Julie came over to visit Julie's parents, Debra would make more than one excuse to show off her feet in any which way possible, so Matt could stare and oggle them. He'd be lieing if he didn't think about ravishing those size 7's, or have them expertly work on his dick again. Debra would always notice him looking and while Julie wasn't looking, she would either wiggle her toes ore make suggestive comments at him, mouthing softly "is is hard yet?". This tension was driving Matt insane with lust, and would most of the time take it out on Julie, who was more than excited over her man's newly found vigor and lust.

Anyway, fast forward a couple of weeks and Matt and Julie are visiting the parents at their house. Little did Matt know that Julie's baby sister, Allison was going to be there. Allison was coming home for Spring Break from College, and instead of the partying and drinking that she would normally do.. (illegally, she was only 20), her parents had her come home to help make preparations for the wedding. When Allison greeted them at the door, Matt was once again stunned as he saw a beautiful young woman who was thinner than both Debra and Julie, slight curve to her waist, perfectly well shaped chest area for her frame. Allison was a little taller than her mom and Julie, standing at about 5'8", 5'9" give or take, and it showed as Matt looked down at her gorgeous, toned legs and her feet. Her feet, he had to guess were a size 9, and thin, and her toes appropriate size going from her big to little toe, unlike Debra and Julie who's second toe was a little longer. Don't let that fool you tho, Allison's Toes were longer than her mom's and sister's, to the point that she could easily manipulate things with them. *wink wink*

Matt quickly snapped out of his trance and was introduced properly by Debra, before they sat in the house. They all talked and bullshitted about what life and what was going on, and How long Allison was going to be there. Matt however was unfortunately paying no attention due to the fact that both Allison and Debra had the soles planted up on the coffee table in their living room, all on a display for them to see, the wrinkled soles.. the scrunching toes, all too much for him to bear. Matt had to step out of the room to avoid certain doom. Debra noticed this quickly as she knew why, and winked at him. What Matt didn't notice was how Allison noticed what happened as well. Now Allison was still a little annoyed at the fact that she had to come home instead of party with her friends.. however, a smirk crept across her lips as she felt she now could have a little fun.

Fast forward to dinner, once again Julie's Dad was unable to attend(what a jerk), as work has gotten the better of him lately. So it's gonna be Matt, Julie, and Debra. Debra had made meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes and since they weren't out at a restaurant, Matt was dressed in sandals and shorts, a wardrobe choice that almost cost him earlier while trying to cover his bulge staring at Debra and Allison's soles. The Table was situated where Julie sat to his left, Debra sat to his right and Allison sat across from him.

Once again the talking about school and college and things about life.. as Matt started to ask Allison some things.. "So, What are you studying in college"? Allison started responding with somewhat of a bratty attitude, "Well, I'm studying English and a possible teaching career, before I was dragged back up here." Debra shot Allison a look, and Matt just laughed a little. "I know, it's Spring Break, I didn't mean to intrude on your vacation time Allison", "It's ok Matt, I plan on making the most of it".

As Allison said this, he felt that familiar feeling on his bare leg, the feeling that every foot fetishist wants or needs to get. The feeling of a bare foot starting to move around his right foot and ankle. At first instinct Matt assumed it was Debra, who gave him a sultry look. As Matt felt the foot travel up his leg to the bottom of his shorts, the foot felt amazing, as if it bathed in lotion for a week, so soft yet so dexterous at the same time. Matt and Julie both smiled at each other as now yet another foot started to rub against his left foot, it must've been Julie who was just rubbing her soft foot back and forth against his foot and ankle, keeping it safe, but for Matt it was enough to keep him on edge, while trying to focus on 2 separate feet teasing him softly. Matt was getting hard, and it was starting to push against the zipper of his shorts as the small conversation above the table was keeping everyone unaware of what was going on.

Matt had to think of something fast, otherwise he was going to be completely exposed Debra's foot was starting to move to the top of his thigh underneath his shorts, sneaking into his thin boxer shorts that Matt was now regretting wearing, dangerously close to the base of his dick. Matt knew that if there was contact, he was done, so he did the only thing he could.. "So, Debra, by the way this Meatloaf is delicious, how.." as he was finishing his question, he felt Debra's foot tickle his groin area merely centimeters from his dick as she watched him intently, his voice cracked. "How did you get the spices right"? He tried to get her to talk and explain to keep focus off her foot, however it didn't seem to work. "ok" thought matt, "Onto Plan B", he stretched his right leg out toward her and started to rub his foot against her leg, as she was talking. She Felt this and started to stutter her words a little bit and get turned on. "..annd then you mix it into the..... meat.. hmm" Matt wasn't at teasing or gentle, he went right for the prize. He had done this with Julie before. His big toe was carefully massaging her through her sweatpants. Speaking of Julie, she was sitting and enjoying her meal somehow not affected by anything going on, just enjoying the company of her man and her family.

However, as Matt was gloating at his small victory and close encounter, he didn't realize that when he stretched out his right leg, he allowed Debra's foot more access to his groin, which she took advantage of, and gripped the base of it with her big toe and second toe. Matt coughed a little bit, and as he looked up he noticed Allison for the first time with a smirk on her face. "Something wrong Matt?" FUCK! he thought. He was trapped essentially, with Julie playing with his one foot, and his other leg stretched out in Debra's lap, he pretty much had opened his legs to Allison's Teasing, it was her the whole time. Matt tried to compose himself, "no, no, everything is cool, just went down the wrong pipe", Debra, not being the one who is subtle, "That happens a lot doesn't it?", her face red, and her body pushing up against Matt's foot trying to get more pleasure for her. Matt muttered, "not like this", as he saw Allison slouch down with her bratty smirk, "Wouldn't want my future brother in law to choke now, that would be terrible", he felt her other foot on top of his shorts, directly on his steel hard dick, the sensation caused Matt's right foot to wiggle slightly against Debra's crotch, now getting moist though her pants.

"hmmm.. man this is goood.. if I do say so myself", Matt was trying to finish his dinner, which in this condition would be the longest dinner of his life, when he felt Allison's Left foot start to grip his zipper and in one fell swoop, got it down and used her right foot to maneuver his dick into the open with her toes. Matt was literally trying not to scream, if Julie found out he'd be done. "I'll be right back Mom, excuse me I have to use the bathroom, now don't hog Matt on me. haha" Julie was so cute, if not naive, especially in this moment. So that left the 3 of them at the table, and that meant Allison was going in for the kill.. "hmm.. I'm almost done, but I'm going to savor these last few bites".

Debra was gone, she was completely zoned out in her own bliss brought on by Matt's wiggling foot. Matt quickly noticed as Allison gripped the base of Matt's dick with her right foot, and using her left foot, teased the head and the urethra hole with the sole and arch, getting it nice and lubed up with precum. Matt was sweating bullets and didn't stop shaking, this only caused Debra's excitement to increase as she could feel herself getting close. Matt looked into Allison's eyes as if he had surrendered, she mouthed "I've got you now, brother.." she used the word brother as some sort of sick torture game I guess. Her left foot now gripped the head of his cock using her big and second toe and began tightening and loosening the grip. Matt was gone, he was just trying to end it as fast as he could before Julie got back, Allison on the other hand, wanted to torture him as much as possible, going slow then fast, then slow then fast, gripping and loosening with her toes.. driving him mad. Debra, now leaned back, making as if she's full, but in reality she was on the verge of an orgasm.. "hmmm.. ahh.. mann.. I think I'm done..", Matt's foot pushed and wiggled hard against her and her body shook and a slight moan escaped her as her body shook and her pants got insanely wet Allison noticed this and looked back at Matt, "Yea, I think I am too", and she went as fast as she could. Matt sat there shaking, leaning back, giving her as much room as possible, Matt Felt it, he felt himself ending, he leaned back, ready to blow. Allison then did something crazy, just as she felt his cock throb, she squeezed hard at the base of his cock and pushed her heel forward, into his balls. Matt's eyes, Opened wide as he felt himself cumming, but it was blocked, not cumming out so to speak, the pushing of the balls cause a little pain and more semen to be pushed out, but the squeezing of the base with her toes prevented the explosion. Her left foot, kept going at it tho, using her sole rubbing the underside of his dick furiously, her smirk got wider and her face got more devilish. Matt was shaking, foaming out the mouth almost trying to get it to come out. "I'm coming back" Julie made her way to the doorway, Matt was trying to say something, as Allison let go of her hold on his cock, and he lurched forward, looking at Julie while the explosion of semen covered Allison's feet and Matt's pants, just leaking out and draining him. Allison succeeded in her goal, lowered her cum covered feet, and Matt removed her foot from Debra's crotch. Matt looked at Allison with a look of relief and lust, wanting to take her now and show her how that feels. Debra and Matt are both exhausted as they see Julie walk back into the room with a Cheesecake..

Who wants Desert??

ok, I know this one was a little long winded, and I apologize, my mind just gets a little crazy sometimes. ahha What do you think?

tiptopha

Post by tiptopha »

The two stories you've put up have been excellent, please keep them coming. If anything they could even be a little longer, the description of under table actions and suspense is key and yours are great
Mike195

Post by Mike195 »

Thanks man, I've been out of the game for a little while, good to see that people still enjoy my writing, ahha I also have few older stories posted towards the end pages.. but for now, I'll see what I can come up with ahah