Footsie at dinner

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

littletease

Footsie at dinner

Post by littletease »

This happened about a month ago.

I met two of my girlfriends that I have known since highschool for dinner.
To my surprise, one of them brought her fiance. I know that he is into shoes, since my friend has told me about his love for shoejobs.
We got a table for 4, with 2 people sitting on each side. Unfortunately I only got to sit across diagonally from the guy.:( His girlfriend was right across from me and next to him.
After sitting for a while, I started to make my way towards his legs. I was wearing black ballet flats, but from what my friend told me he is into all kinds of shoes.
Due to the unfortunate sitting arrangement, I was only able to reach his lower leg with the tip of my flats. I started rubbing, dangling, shoeplaying and I could tell that he was getting nervous. The whole time, I was talking to his girlfriend and acting as I didn't know what was going on.
After a while I retracted my feet a little bit, just to see what would happen. Sure enough, it only took a minute for his leg to find my feet.;) He had caught the bait...
I continued playing and also teasing him by asking why he was so quiet tonight. He stumbled something and started turning red.
After about an hour of playing with this guy, I decided to have some fun... I lost my shoe and looked for it under the table and said for everyone to hear. "Oh, that is your leg? I thought I was touching the table-leg the entire time. I must have tapped you for the past hour. Why didn't you say anything? I am so sorry." He turned bright red and didn't say a word. His girlfriend was ready to kill him with her eyes and I just sat back and enjoyed...

When we parted ways, I hugged everyone and gave kisses on the cheeks. When releasing his hug, I gave him a quick wink and just so slightly brushed his cock with my hand.
I am sure he can't decide if he would want so sit across from me or as far away as possible when we meet the next time.

Kisses
Viktoria

Marik

Post by Marik »

Great! Fantastic story Viktoria!
littletease

Post by littletease »

Well, I had my fun. ;)
Mike195

Post by Mike195 »

Very sexy Story Viktoria.. loved it, I'd be trembling in my seat if that was happening to me ahha
littletease

Post by littletease »

I know you would, Mike. Especially after today. ;)
Footsiefreak

Re: Footsie at dinner

Post by Footsiefreak »

I'm sure there won't be a next time if the gf knew you were playing footsie with him