Teasing fun at work today...

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

littletease

Teasing fun at work today...

Post by littletease »

Had some fun with one of my colleagues today.

I work at a bank, so that I get to wear a business suit almost every day. I always make sure to show a lot of leg, because i like the attention i get from my mostly male colleagues. Also it really helps, when you need with something.;)

Today I was wearing a grey suit, my black patent Louboutin heels, and black stay-ups that were almost too short for my skirt. We had a business meeting in a conference room and I sat opposite one of my older colleagues, that I know is into my heels. He has commented on my heels on several occasions in the past and also I saw him sneak a peek at them right as I entered the conference room.
So as the meeting started I stretched my legs and touched his legs with my heels "by accident". I could see that he was a little startled but he tried to act all normal. I continued doing this for quite a while and he obviously didn't seem to mind. I knew that he was going to stand up in front of the group and present some business figures in a few minutes, which is why I decided to make this a little more interesting. I started to move my shoe up hls leg towards his inner thigh. He now was getting a little nervous, but was too afraid to do something. Right before he was about to get up, I moved the sole of my heels on his crotch and I could feel his erection.
He got up front for his presentation and tried to hide his hard-on, but it was it was there to see for everyone. Sitting at the end of the table closest to the speaker, it was easy for me to just lean back and give him a great dangling show. I also made sure that he got a good view of my stay-ups.;)

As you can imagine, I had a really fun time. There's nothing like seeing a tough business manager act like a nervous little schoolboy.:)

Viktoria

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Would love to hear more of these stories and video would be nice too.
littletease

Post by littletease »

I have tons of stories to tell. I realized at an early age, what effect shoeplay can have on guys. Ever since then, I just love to play and tease.;)
I just need to find the time to write down some of the stories.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Keep sharing these stories :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
sogfile

Post by sogfile »

love the story .but next time take some pics or videos too under table with your phone .... more interesting !!!!!
littletease

Post by littletease »

Thank you very much for the positive feedback.
It is kind of hard to film while I am teasing. Also I like to look the guy in the eyes to see his reaction.
Vin

Post by Vin »

A hidden camera would be a perfect solution. ;)

Anyway, this story is amazing, your writing made me imagine the whole scene and in a way I saw myself in the role of that lucky man!
littletease

Post by littletease »

I don't know if he felt lucky. He was mostly embarassed.;)

Hidden cam does sound like a good idea...
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

littletease wrote:Thank you very much for the positive feedback.
It is kind of hard to film while I am teasing. Also I like to look the guy in the eyes to see his reaction.
even if you have the camera under the table or in your purse.I know the more you practice filming the better you will get.
Vin

Post by Vin »

littletease wrote:I don't know if he felt lucky. He was mostly embarassed.;)

Hidden cam does sound like a good idea...
I love to be embarassed in such way. I bet he felt the same, the situation made it only more exciting. There should be more women like you, littletease. :)
littletease

Post by littletease »

@Vin

Are you challenging me?;)