Dangling just to tease me???

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Ravenstein

Dangling just to tease me???

Post by Ravenstein »

I was in the subway and I noticed this lovely 30-40 year old blonde business lady in black pantyhose and black patent flats. What she wore was one of the first things I realized, for good reasons of course. I looked at her a bit more and noticed that she wasn't making any kind of movement with her feet. She just had her legs crossed and was using a tablet. When a seat perpendicular beside her cleared up, I walked forward and sat down. In her and my natural sitting position, I would be looking at her direction.

After I sat down, she noticed me. After another few seconds...

...the most continuous and aggressive dangling I have ever seen immediately followed. When she first jerked her toes up to bring her heel out of the end of her shoe, I heard a "thud" sound from her feet and it was a loud one. She then quickly wriggled her toes up and down, swinging her flats violently up and down but never lost control of it. Could I have filmed it? It was the morning rush so no and unfortunately for me, she left just a few stations later.

If it was a coincidence that she just started dangling when I got there, then well she's a great shoeplayer. But if she did it just to tease me, then
she is one of many (I lost count) ladies I've seen who starts a shoeplay after noticing me looking at them. Ladies like these are wonderful!

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yes she was teasing you more ladies know about us so its an easy way for them to get attention.

Heres an experience I had a few months ago.I was at this paid research survey being asked questions by this lady.One of the supervisors walked in wearing a skirt hose and a cute pair of rounded suede pumps.We could both tell that we were attracted to each other.So she sits about 5 feet away where I had a perfect view and the games began lol.She crossed her legs and started shaking her leg of course I looked and she saw me.She then caressed her leg and I was caught looking again.She got up and stood behind her chair.But then she sat back down again playing with her shoes like crazy and she would catch me taking quick glances.I think she was getting aroused so she stands back up again and starts to take her foot completely out of her shoe and I looked again.She then brought her leg back on the chair with her stocking foot just wiggling away.She then started to sit back down again caressing her leg.And she dropped her shoe and cracked her toe knuckles.This went on for a half an hour.I was going to ask her for her number but she was always with a group of people.
Ravenstein

Post by Ravenstein »

I also remember a chick, I cannot tell if Persian, Indian, or Arab, but she had white skin and black hair. She was a little bit chubby but put on an extreme shoeplay. I had a crappy Samsung cellphone back then that always ran low of batteries. Anyhow, she sat across from me and noticed me catching a few looks at her feet. Whether she shoeplayed to tease or not, she did a great job making me stop reading. She first dangled her grey flats slowly, then heelpopped, then crossed her leg again and dangled, and then heelpopped. This time however, she spun her flats on the ground in circles with her toes. Its like she's making a crepe by spinning the batter mix, but instead she was just spinning her flats around and around with her toes like a windmill. That continued for quite a while. She's pro at dangling/heelpopping/and what I call mindmilling hahaha. She also scrunched a lot in her flats. I guess her feet was sweaty, she had to air a lot.
littletease

Post by littletease »

@Footsiefreak

This sounds like something I would do.;)