so what exactly happened?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vastlessdreams

so what exactly happened?

Post by Vastlessdreams »

I have a couple stories to do but before that is a story with an off ending.

I went to the movie theater and I found seats next to this older woman aand her boyfriend. The movie begins and I have my sock off slowly rubbing and feeling her foot. The entire time she keeps her foot still with the occassional wiggling back. I'm in heaven becaise she is letting me massage and rub her feet all over. I feel the softness underneath her soles and glide over the soft top parts.

Howeverr.. eventually she leans over to the guy and then after a second or two she gets up and switches seats!!! The guy doesn't look over here he isn't angry at all but now I'm left withoit sexy feet to play footsie with.

Why did she move do we wonder? Was I too aggresive? Should I have played a lot then stoppped for a break? Thoughts/comments!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I'm actually surprised she didn't slap you in the face :D Don't you think it's a bit "dangerous" to play footsies with a stranger..just like that?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Vastlessdreams

Post by Vastlessdreams »

Well this is why I test the waters in the beginning and see if they're into it. If they keep moving their feet away after 5 minutes of attempting, I stop. But it's dark, the theater. So really most ladies are into it more. But this situation was odd.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

She moved because she just felt guilty about you rubbing her foot/leg and thought she was cheating so she moved away
llama

Post by llama »

nyllover wrote:I'm actually surprised she didn't slap you in the face :D Don't you think it's a bit "dangerous" to play footsies with a stranger..just like that?
Exactly...i dont get this part of our fetish....I enjoys watching womens feet,,,keep my feet out of it LOL
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

nyllover wrote:I'm actually surprised she didn't slap you in the face :D Don't you think it's a bit "dangerous" to play footsies with a stranger..just like that?
I'm surprised the HUSBAND didn't smack him in the face.