she made my day

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

^^sheernylon^^

she made my day

Post by ^^sheernylon^^ »

id like to share with you a story that happend to me , today . Well its my first story im posting here ( i could imagine some and type it but its not that fun , or maybe it is? nevermind ) and it have just happened like 4 h before im posting this .

so here we go :

This was terrible day for me , i woke up and i saw this damned snowy-rainy , grey weather outside , went to my school ( yep , this right before studies ) just to see that theres almost none of my frieds , i have been bored for like 4 hours .. Crap , i left my school bulding ( at least it was warm there ) and i felt this freezing wind, blowing into my head . I tried to hide it into my hoody and i started walkin faster as i had to go to my russian lessons ( after school.) . I was passing strangers walkin fast and looking on the ground , just like me on my way to the destination point . When i was crossing a bridge , right near to my landguage school i thought ill enter supermarket to buy some food and smething to drink , i was kinda thursty . Lol , everything was like in a typicall,boring day that you would wish it ends as fast as it can ...

So i entered this shop , went through this gate ( that beeps when someone tries to steal products ,you know ..) and i saw a woman near vegetabless stall . She was standing behind to me so i coudnt see her face but looking at her clothes she made a good locking impression . What brought my attention were her shoes and feet ( thats right , even tho there was fuckin freezing outside ) .Amazing thing was that she had nice wedges and sheer, tan nylon feet !! That was amazing to see such a thing that day . I was like what the heck , how is that possible ? ;D and at first ,there appeared idea in my mind , clearly spontanous , to go to her and say something . But i just passed her , like i didnt care ( but in fact i was stareing at her feet, and this great sheer nylon oh my ..) and went to buy some stuff i needed . Than i followed her by the shop ( she didnt realise ) and i could watch her a bit longer. She was really hot , even tho she was way older than me , i was into her ^^ Now i guess your thinkin " why he didnt say anything " . well , i was worried how she would react , there was security on the entrance of shop etc. lol . When she moved towards cash desks i followed her and standed in the queue ( there was one guy between us ). She talked a bit with cashier ( i guess they knew each other ) , joked a bit and she started putting her stuff into shopping bag . Suddently , when she crossed a bit this market gates they beeped . She was surprised and said something like : i hope that security wont check me ( with a smile ). Guy came near but he was ok , said soemthing to lady behind desk and she replied : i bet she would like to be searched . lol ;D It made me think if maybe shes single ? Anyway , she packed and started moving to entrance . I was getting a bit nervous cuz i didnt want to miss her . Finally lady behind desk checked all stuff bought by a man next to me , i paid her and left shop . Damned , i couldnt find her . Thinking ive lost her i moved to my language school but it looked so much crappy for me that i turned back . I was sure that she had turned left . I went there but i couldnt see her ;/ I entered bakery , bought small roll and i finally saw her . Damn it was so cold , but i wasnt thinkin about that now . She was the most important in that moment . I followed her thinkin what to do ( ask her if i could help her carry shopping bag cuz it looked a bit heavy , and than say something ? maybe she would invite me to her house xd lol ). Too bad i find out that i was wanderig too long and that i lost my chance in market - she was near block of flats and i was sure shes comeing back home . I took last look at her face.body and legs and she entered flat(at least i know which one lol ).
So thats almost it . Its not fiction or imagined story lol : than it would have better ending haha . But i really wander : if she was single? How she would behave? Damned i connected that in my memory with one story on this forum where guy have some footsie-footjob action with milf . Would be great . But theres a differance - i didnt know her , would be fail if i entered her home and there would be someone , or even she would say something to security guy . I know it may sounds like fail cuz it was propably nice chance but its always easier to think after everything happened . Anyway she made my day ;D its almost evening and i still remeber view of her wedges/sheer nylon feet . Is it normal to wear such thing for shopping , when its damned cold outside? What if she pay more attention to feet that i could expcet? :wink:

sleepy

Post by sleepy »

Nice story, hope you meet her again. :)