kates feet

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

trotter155

kates feet

Post by trotter155 »

I like these quiet nights, Kate." I said as I pushed the tape into the VCR.
"Me, too. It's just that we just don't seem to get enough of them, lately," she complained, as we settled into comfortable spots on the couch.
"I know, honey, but next month's schedule looks lighter and we should have more times like these," I said, grabbing the remote to get the movie started. "Why don't you move over a bit and put your feet up? You know, get comfortable."
Kate complied, shifting her weight and arranging her feet in my lap. Her robe parted, revealing her smooth, tan legs; a perfect contrast against the bright, white roughness of the terry-cloth. Absentmindedly, as we watched the movie, I began to knead Kates nylon covered feet, squeezing firmly and pressing into the ball and arch with my thumbs."Mmmm, Scott, that feel's nice. Would you?" she cooed, handing me the bottle of massage oil which seems to have become a permanent fixture on our coffee table.
"I don't know, hun. You know I'm kind of tired. But....I suppose I can if you really need it." I replied in mock resignation.It's a joke that she wouldn't even have to ask. She knows I love to massage her feet, and if she knew how much she would probably charge me for the privilege! Better not get into that!I slipped the nylon off the foot closest to me and began to gently touch and knead, lifting her leg slightly and bowing my head so that I could slide the sole of her foot softly against my cheek, turning my head to plant a playful bite in the middle of her wrinkled sole.
"Hey! That tickles!" she yelled."Oops! Sorry, honey." I grinned, satisfied with my tease.
I brought her soft foot back to my lap and began to cover it with oil, spreading a generous amount on the top of her foot, up to her ankle, down over her heel, back up the curved arch of her wrinkled sole and finishing by pouring more oil over and between her toes.This is the part of the massage that I love the most, working the oil into her smooth skin. Holding her foot in my hands in a gentle caress, I close my eyes and begin to see with my hands. I am a sculptor now, my hands gliding over every curve.I work lovingly and long, pressing my thumbs deep into the tissue of her sole, feeling each muscle, gliding over , finding pockets of tension, pressing and smoothing until the pressures of her day evaporate. My thumbs work the joints of each slender toe in turn, pulling and stretching, gliding my thumbs to each , feeling between each toe and then moving on to the next. I grip her heal, squeezing forcefully, awakening her sexuality while I run my thumb and fingers of my other hand around and around her anklebones and finish hand over hand, squeezing, gliding and twisting over the entire length of her shapely foot until every muscle is relaxed.I slip Kate's nylon back onto her smooth foot and tuck her leg behind me so that I can begin the massage of her other foot. Once again I am the sculptor....Satisfied with my work, I slip Kate's other nylon back on and place both feet in my lap for warmth and settle back to watch the rest of the movie."Scott, honey," Kate said after a few minutes. "are you really that interested in this movie?""Not really," I replied. "But I kind of like just sitting here with your feet in my lap.""I can tell!" she laughed, wiggling her heels around my hardening cock. "Somebody's waking up!""Can't help it, honey. You've just got such damn sexy feet!" I replied."Awww...! Well, I'm not much into this movie either. Wait here." she said, as she quickly got up and left the room.Kate soon returned carrying a couple pillows and a stack of towels, her open robe flowing behind her. As she spread one towel on the floor in front of the couch she said, "Lie down, honey, and put your legs up here," patting her hands on the couch.She tossed me the pillows and said, "Here, put these under your head. And take off your clothes!""What have you got in mind?" I asked.
"Just watch," she replied as she positioned herself on the couch between my legs, each shapely leg over each of mine and each sexy foot planted snugly on the side of my hips.
Her pussy was now spread before me. Kate moistened her fingers and began a slow dance around her clit, occasionally dipping into the glistening center and swirling the juice up to her clit, giving her entire pussy an shine. I love to watch her masturbate and from this position the view was perfect.After a few minutes of this display I started to slowly stroke my now hard cock. I know that Kate also likes to watch me masturbate. But this time she pushed my hand away with her foot and said, "Relax, honey. Just keep those hands behind your head. I'll take care of this."Kate then slipped of the nylons and took one and tied around my cock like a cock ring then placed both feet on my chest, her soft soles massaging my chest and belly in large sweeping circles, tracing the outline of my nipples with her toes, moving up to hold my face between her soles and then moving her feet down towards my straining cock. Spreading her legs even wider, she placed her soles together on either side of my throbbing cock, drumming her toes on the sensitive head. With my cock firmly in the grip of her sexy feet, she reached over to the coffee table for the bottle of oil and poured a generous amount over her feet and my cock. I could feel the oil spread over my balls, trickle down the crack of my ass and onto the waiting towel below.Her slippery assault on my hard shaft had begun. Kate gripped my cock between both feet, sliding slowly and sensuously up and down its length, her toes spreading to find the perfect fit. My cock slipped between her toes, reveling in the tightness of her grip. I wanted to cum right then, and fill her waiting toes with ropes of sticky juice, but she pulled her feet back towards her, letting my cock slap against my belly. Only after the throbbing of my cock subsided would she resume her sweet attack.Kate slid one foot down over and then under my sensitive balls, leaving her other foot pressed firmly over my cock, toes curled around the leaking head. I felt her toes gently lifting my balls and tracing an oily line down to my anus and back. She then turned her foot slightly sideways pressing her big toe against the tight ring of my sphincter. "Mmmm..." I moaned as I tried to relax and enjoy the impending invasion.
"That's it, baby." Kate whispered. "Open for me, honey. You want this, don't you?
I couldn't speak. I couldn't answer. All I could do was lift myself slightly and push back,.I opened them I could see her other glistening foot sliding up and down the length of my shaft, sometimes pressing it firmly against my belly and sliding from side to side, cupping the swollen head in her arched toes. And, between her open theighs, I could see the blur of Kate's hand feverishly moving back and forth over her wet slit.
"Oh, honey," I gasped. "It feels so......I think I'm going to...."
"Yeah, baby. Let it happen! Cum between my toes! Let me feel your cum and grabbing at my foot." she squealed. "Oh, God! I can feel your hot cock pulsing now!"
In that instant I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm, somewhere deep within, a throbbing against Kate's foot. I could feel it move as though in slow motion, up through my cock, shooting jet after jet of white thick cream onto Kate's toes. I tried to speak, but could only utter groans of total satisfaction and release as the last evidence of my orgasm flowed from my cockslit to merge with the white pool of cum under Kate's curled toes.I started to regain my senses as I felt Kate's foot slip easily from my cock in time to see her head tilt back and the ripples of her orgasm travel across her belly.
My quiet state was suddenly interrupted by the toss of a towel. "Here, honey," she said. "Time to clean up! Unless you can think of another way......""Mmmm," I smiled, "I do love your sexy feet, Kate," and set the towel aside.

trotter155

Post by trotter155 »

heres a couple of wie's feet
Attachments
100_3449.JPG
100_3494.JPG
tony619

Post by tony619 »

You lucky guy!