my first foot on crotch experience

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

unai

my first foot on crotch experience

Post by unai »

excuse for my bad english guys.
i spend a lot of time writing this little story to explain exactly the way it happened.
i have a female friend who i always like to, but she doesnt like me. so, a few years ago, when i was a fetishist but i didnt proof anythng about it, i asked her if she would like to rub my crotch with her feet, i was a little bit drunk and she was too. so, at first she said: no, if we are not together dating im not gonna do that to you.
i was very sad, but i few weeks later she told me that she wants to do it, so we meet in her house and sat at the table she had in the kitchen, we started talking and talking about collegue things, girls... all that kind of things, and twenty minutes later i felt her feet nervously going up my leg. i looked at her face and she was completly ashamed, i started getting hornyt because she didnt stop, she was very nervous and her feet were trembling, but suddenly she started rubbing my cock. my first impression was that i was gonna cum in a minute, but i didnt, my dick started getting harder and she ceased to bve nervous. she started wiggling her toes and i finally, ten minutes later i cum in my pants. she was wearing nylon and she didnt feel, but i did.
she made this to me four or five different times, it was incredible, but the first one, the only one in which i cum, was fantastic, inforgettable, i still dream about it, but unfortunately, now she is married and has two daughters.
i hope you to understand the story, i tried to write it as clever as possible.

tony619

Post by tony619 »

thanks for sharing!