The tearful confession

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

kane901

The tearful confession

Post by kane901 »

The following are based on real events that occurred two nights ago...only the names have been changed to protect the innocent...

Tonight was one of the more...interesting nights of my life. It started out innocent enough but somewhere along the line took an unexpected turn.

I've been dating my girlfriend Sara for a little more than a year now and only recently have we gotten serious about our relationship which included meeting friends and family.

Our relationship has also grown sexually. I only recently worked up the courage to tell her about my foot fetish and my fantasy of receiving a footjob under the table in public.

Well, tonight Sara and I met my bestfriend Tony and his girlfriend for dinner at one of the fancier restaurants in our area. Tony and I dressed to impress in our suits and ties. I wore my nice all black suit while Tony stuck to his regular all white suit. The girls were no exception. Sara wore a sexy, tight fitting black dress (my favorite), four inch sling back heels, and to my surprise, sheer black pantyhose. Tony's girlfriend was more conservative, wearing a pants-suit with flats.

We all took our seats at the dinner table, which was a little more cramped than I would have imagined for a restaurant of its caliber. The table clothes were long and the candlelight set the mood. Tony and I sat across from our lovely ladies, each of us across from our significate other.

During the course of the dinner, we all shared our fair share of drinks and enjoyed the company of good friends, however, I began to notice my best friend acting a bit out of the ordinary. He was quieter than usual and seemed a little more than flustered. Being a foot fetishist myself, I decided to do a little investigating. I peaked down at the crotch of my best friend and sure enough, I noticed movement in his lap. "You luck devil you!" his girlfriend was good enough to give him a footjob under the table right in front of us!

Jealous, I looked across the table at Sara. She was staring right at me and giving me a sexy look. I figured she had her fill of wine for the night and if I played my cards right I could get laid as soon as we got home. I wished to myself that my girlfriend could have been as bold as Tony's. The man looked like he was gonna pop any minute! It was at that time I got a better look at the action happening right next to me. I saw a quick look at the foot that was working him over and saw what appeared to be black nylon. Soon it appeared that Tony was cumming in his pants and attempted to cover for him but quickly, and loudly, bringing up a random topic in conversation.

Soon, Tony was clearly finished cumming his pants and i envyed him more than anyone else in the world at the moment. Suddenly, I felt my cell phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a text from Sara. " ;-) "

I look back at her and she licked her lips and winked at me. Again, I thought she was just horny and ready to leave. So I suggested we head home. As Sara was getting up I noticed she reached under the table to adjust her heel. I ignored it, thinking it was just bothering her as she does not wear heels often.

While saying our goodbyes I couldn't help but notice Tony's crotch had a slight wet stain where he had obviously cum. But I also noticed he couldn't stop staring at Sara or her feet. "horny bastard!" I thought.

On the ride home, Sara was silent. "Whats wrong?" I asked concerned her libido had taken a dive or she felt ill from all the drinking. Suddenly, Sara broke down crying. "Whats wrong baby?!" I asked even more concerned than before. "I'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'm sorry!!!" She cried. "I only wanted to do something special for you!"

Now I was even more confused, "what are you talking about?" I asked puzzled.

Sara took a deep breath and through her teary eyes confessed...

"I know how much you wanted a footjob under the table so I figured that tonight would be the big night, I even wore you favorite dress and I bought these heels and hose just for you but I had a little too much to drink and by the time I realized it it was just too late!"

"...what was too late...?" I asked, already knowing where this was going but I had to hear it for myself.

"I gave Tony a footjob under the table."

footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

if the story is true man, you are the unluckiest man i have ever met!!! sorry for you!!!
one foot on crotch is better than two hands
darkjudge

Post by darkjudge »

What a story :ooook: :shockedstar: :noworthy:
tony619

Post by tony619 »

I hope she makes it up to you!
stewdredd

Post by stewdredd »

How could she be sitting across from you and venture all the way over to Tony's lap? Wouldn't that have been more awkward than just putting her feet straight out infront of her?