New temp job

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

New temp job

Post by Footsiefreak »

I figured I get to watch some hosed dipping shows at my office but I am having little luck AS USUAL. :imsad: :imsad:

On Day #2 I did get some looks of a girl wearing "sockings" dip which I have to settle for because thats what most of the women wear there instead of hose.

Day#3 and employee wore a dress and hose with suede pumps with a strap great legs and I looked evertime she passed by but at midday she had removed her stockings and went bare and lost interest wtf?

We will see what happens today but the DARK AGES are still upon us hosed lovers for sure :imsad:

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Finally persistence pays off there is one lady "who gets it" she wears hose everyday but no always dippable shoes.But the last two days shes been wearin classic black flats and I finally have something to look forward to.Shes a cute blond late 20s early 30s and reminds me of Elizabeth Banks.Too bad Im 20 feet away but I can sit there and watch at least 20-30 times a day for maybe 30 seconds while pretending to work.So there is hope as little as it is.I definitely cherish her and the way she dresses.