Me and Cousin in Math tutoring

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

ayak-manyak

Me and Cousin in Math tutoring

Post by ayak-manyak »

Hey. Sorry for my bad English. But I must tell you this REAL STORY guys.

When I was 17 my girl cousin, who is about 25 came to visit us. The next day I had an Math exam at school. So I asked if she can teach me for 30-45 minutes. She agreed :). My parents were shopping so we 2 were at home. She weared blue tight jeans with tan nylon socks which sparkle. So I was turned on. My room is very small I have only 1 chair at my desk. This were the reason why I told her to sit on the chair. I kneed down. And listened from there what she explain me. After a few minutes she crossed her legs at that moment she touched my dick unwittingly. My dick gets hard and she noticed it. So every minute she touched my dick with her nylon feet so I became red on my face. She looked at me with a horny expression and asked: "Whats up ?!". I answered "nothing". In the following minutes she touched my dick harder and harder afterwards I couldnt controlle me so I take her left feet and kissed it. With her right feet she rubbed my dick. She told me to take my hose of. I agreed. So she gave me one of the best footjob in my life.

darkjudge

Post by darkjudge »

Gerçekten şanlı adamsın.Keşke benimde öyle bi kuzenim olsa idi :) Bu arada benim ingilizcemin de seninkinden pek bir farkı yok. :) Daha çok hikaye paylaşman dileği ile...Saygılar...
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Guys, ONLY english or italian here ok ? ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
darkjudge

Post by darkjudge »

Ok Nyllover ;)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

What else happened after that?I would just ask her to come over everyday.
dexter

Post by dexter »

It sounds hot... A nylon footjob under the desk... Luky guy!!! :D