My aunt in car

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

jaap1213

My aunt in car

Post by jaap1213 »

I am 18 years old en my aunt is about 28, very young. We live in germany. So my english is not so good.

My aunt brought me to school with my uncle's car, a big van. She rode the car, but there were some pigeons on the road for seeking some food. There were in total 6 pigeons. They found a piece of bread and ate it. My aunt was concetrated at her finger that was hurt. I don't knoe why, i think when she closed the door of the car, she hurted her finger. So she didn't saw the birds. She was driving at a normal Speed. Around 35-40 km/h. That was too fast for the birds. 3 of them escapes on time. But 3 pigeons got runned over. 2 of them were exactly under the tire. I heard the bones that cracked. One pigeon was under the car and broke ber wings. The birds under the tire were dead. Ond of them lived a few secods, and died. The bird with broken wings was injured, and i think it also died. But my aunt didn't felt anything. It was not nice for the birds, but i got crazy, she weared a moccidin with skin coloured pantyhose with a black skinny jean. That was a sexy combi.
This is a real story.
And again: sorry for my bad english

Vin

Post by Vin »

What the fuck?
dexter

Post by dexter »

Killing birds in stockings... She should stop killing pigeons and start raising cocks..... XD
jaap1213

Post by jaap1213 »

It was an accidant, she didn't saw them.
Im am
Very crazy by feet!!!
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Jaap,

I think they're saying the focus of your post should have been her feet, not the killing of pigeons.
Mightyleo24

Post by Mightyleo24 »

lol some post