How my footplaying all began (true story).

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

zoey

How my footplaying all began (true story).

Post by zoey »

It was because of my ex boyfriend that I discovered the wonderful power i have over men just by using my feet. Let me explain.
I am 5ft 7inches tall and my legs, and my feet are my best feature, but i had no idea of how good they were until I met my ex.
Because my legs are long and shaply i always wear skirts and sheer nylons, I love the feel of the silky material on my skin.
One evening I was travelling home on the train, it was not very full and I sat at a table on my own. I was tierd and my legs and feet were aching, so i stretched out my legs and let my new red high heels dangle from my toes. I began to move my toes inside my shoes, stretching them and curling them, when i heard a strange noise from the man sitting at the table the other side of me. He was staring at my feet and I could see he was rubbing his crotch where he had an obvious erection. I couldnt beleive this was due to me stretching my feet so i began to move my right foot up the calf of my left foot rubbing my leg with my shoe, then moved my foot back down my leg so that the heel of my shoe was sticking into the top of my left foot. At this point the man made no attempt to hide his erection and was rubbing it frantically over his trousers. I must admit the more he did this the more I played with my shoes and feet, removing the one shoe and using my toes to rub up my leg whilst my other shoe still dangled from my foot. I continued to rub my foot up and down my calf when the man made a noise like a cough as he eventually came in his trousers.
I was totaly amazed that I had managed to do that to someone using just my feet.
The train stopped and the man got up and walked over to me and said ' next time i want to cum all over your stockinged feet'.
Well what was a girl to do but to give him my card.
There started a wonderful 2 years of footplay.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

:superhorny: Thats a hot story!So do you tease men all the time?You ever get to the point where you tease by playing footsie?If you do and can show videos I know you could make some money
zoey

Post by zoey »

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. TBH I am totally new to all of this and am happy to have just found somewhere that I can be honest about what turns me on. I loved writing the story, but i really dont think that videos are for me. If i get a bit braver in the week i may put on a photo of my feet.. But you have made my day with your comment, thank you x

Oh and to answer your first question, yes i get a big kick out of teasing men, especially under the table where no one eles can see.
;)
Marik

Post by Marik »

Hi Zoey! So do you like to play footsie under the table with men? If yes, could you share some episodes in wich you have done it?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...what you wrote up there is the description of each and every man's dream in this forum. And we are talking of about 10 thousand guys. Everything is the perfect dream: your outfit, the red shoes, the dangling, the train, the stranger...what can i say... if that really happened (sorry, please allow me to doubt a bit :) ) then you are our dream come true!

Again, welcome to the forum ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llegster

Post by llegster »

I have to agree. You are the fantasy give for the men who visit this page. I LOVE the woman in my life. I just wish that she thought the way you do.
zoey

Post by zoey »

Guys I am blown away by all of your lovely comments, i am amazed that any body has bothered to read them let alone take the time to tell me how you have enjoyed them thank you sooo much xxx
In answer to you all your questions, i have 2 years of memories that i would love to share, some better than the train, some not so good i'm sure, you have to decide for yourselves, and with wonderful comments like that i will forgive the 'doubting Thomas' out there!.
I am sure that being a fantasy, you are doing more good on sites like this than straying from you wonderful woman, (although i don't get why she doesn't like it), but thats just me.
Keep a look out then for another trip down memory lane and I do hope that i wont disapoint you all.
Keep the sexy comments coming and i will go out today so turned on by you all that who knows i may even find some new stories to tell you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :kiss:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hey Zoey... don't get me wrong, i'm not a "doubting Thomas"...but i'm just on the web since enough time (about 15 years) to know that before giving trust to someone, you need to wait some time...that's all :)

Having said that, i also actually don't care that much. If what you write is true or not true...who cares? I will believe it's true and enjoy it for that...beasides...this section is called "dreams, stories, reality"...because every experience written here can be classified like that :)
zoey

Post by zoey »

Hay Nyllover, I suppose i am just very lucky to have had the experiences that i have with my ex. As you may have guessed by my comments i got such a massive buzz from the idea that all you guys are turned on by my stories, that it totaly turned me on as well, so as long as you all keep the sexy comments coming i will try to put another one on first chance i get.
I miss the footplay so i may even try someone new to test it out on, i cant think anybody would turn it down, what do you think?
I may even go for a journey on the train tonight with my black high heels and sheer tights just to see if my footplaying turns any body eles on.
Keep a look out for the next one and keep the comments coming.
Zoey xxxxxxx
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

lol...who could ever turn you down? If you ever take a train in Florence (italy)...please do let me know :D
zoey

Post by zoey »

I've always fancied going to Italy, Florence is supposed to be beautiful so who knows, you will just have to keep a look out for a sexy lady in high heels,sitting oposite you, and if she begins to rub her feet up your leg then you will know its me teasing you.
If I ever go to Florence, you will be the first to know loverboy.x
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Please do so...i'd be happy to have some fun...as long as we keep it quiet from my wife :D
zoey

Post by zoey »

And I thought I was the only one lol x