Annoyed

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Wonderboy1000

Annoyed

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

I'm so angry today was amazing there is a mega hot girl who works in a shop where I live and she is always behind the counter so u never see anything but today was her day off but she came in to buy some stuff and low and behold while waiting to be served she heelpops loads so I whip out my iPhone with spycam installed to capture it all on scene and thinking it's all safe and stored I continued and got closer and even had a double heelpop about 10 inches away from my spycam iPhone so after I finished I went on to record just some video of her in her flats and face+body shots with tease flat raise but when I came home and tried looking for the videos the only video that had saved was the tease and Nothing with the heelpops so I'm mega annoyed that this happened and I doubt if I'll ever get this chance again wish I'd used normal camera and taken the risk other then lose it all so all I'm stuck with is tease of the girl and nothing to back it up with hate spycam now doubt I'll use it again but if people want I have a spycam video of a young hot supermarket girl heelpoping if anyone's is Intrested