My Friend the Jock (pt1?)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

My Friend the Jock (pt1?)

Post by wsrfr »

A few years ago I put an ad online for a female dinner partner. I didn't really expect much of a response but to my amazement I did get one.

Problem was that the pic wasn't very good at all. She described herself as attractive, in her 40's, athletic, and a streaky blonde.

I was intrigued because I love blondes so I offered to take her to a nice place and she accepted.

I got dressed up nicely and got there early. I really didn't know what to expect since the pic was poor.

Well she came in and introduced herself. Yep she described herself pretty well; in fact she was a total jock. About 5-10 in med heels, hose,skirt.

But we had a nice dinner and I found out she was going through a divorce and needed a car.

I offered to help her find a car and also offered to buy her some work clothes. She said she had to find a job to be self supporting in 3 months.
She readily accepted but made it very clear she was only looking for a friend.

I said that was fine with me.
So I spent a lot of time online looking for a car and I took her to dinner many times. I also took her to the movies and other places too. But she never let me forget we were only friends and furthermore she did not believe between in sex between friends.

Needless to say I was not her type.

But she learned about my thing for heels,hose, and shoeplay and that was ok with her.

I was amazed that it was ok with her. So as usual I went a little overboard and bought her my fav type of dressy shoes; problem was they were very expensive so I bought most of them online and second hand but still looking like new. But these were special..they were italian with a big bright bold gold logo in the middle of the innersole. I "treated" each one with a special crystal clear shoe tape over that logo to prevent it from wearing off. Sic. Most of the ones were med heel but some were high heel and they all had that logo.

I also bought her some sandals and clogs since it was summer.

But most of the time we went out she was in heels and hose because she knew that was what I liked. But she was not really a shoeplay woman which I found a little frustrating.

Anyway we flirted a few times and we became good friends.

Then about 2 months into our friendship we were at her place watching tv. It was getting late and she wanted to go to bed.

So she said "well I have to go to bed..so you can either go home or sleep here on the couch".

I was tired and sleep so I said "well I will sleep on the couch".

She said "fine..I will get you some blankets and a pillow"
She did and I undressed down to my shorts and laid down on the couch and promptly fell asleep.

Then she woke me up and said "come on...you are going to get cold". I said "I am fine..and I am plenty warm".

She said "no..you are going to get cold in another hour or so...so come on".

I said "well ok.." and followed her into the bedroom.

She said "now you stay on your side and I will stay on mine..and no funny stuff". It was a king size bed.

I said "fine". She didn't really appeal to me that much so its not like I was dying to sleep with her.

I was on my side and about an hour she rolled over to my side and woke me up.

I said "what..you are on my side now". She said "oh hush".

She said "do you feel like cuddling...I really need a hug".

I said "oh well...sure we can hug I guess".
So I gave her a little hug and she said "nice".

I then said "you know..if we start to mess around it is going to change everything..no more just friends".
She nodded.

Well one thing led to another and before I knew it we starting to rub each other exc nothing below the belt. But I did rub her legs all the way down to the top of her feet.

I said "great figure..and nice legs". She smiled and said "and feet?"
I nodded.

She had only her underwear and bra on and I just had my shorts and an undershirt on.

She said "you know...there is no reason you can't find a g/f".

I said "well any volunteers?" She smiled and said "well........you know what I said about friends".

I just smiled and kept rubbing.

Then she said "mind if I feel downstairs?"
I said "go ahead if you want to".

She did and I felt her hand right on my tool.

Her hazel eyes got big and said "OH my god..you are much larger and longer than I thought".

I said "well I guess you like it". She said "I don't know what to say".

I said "you don't have to say anything..the look in your eyes says it all.
She said "well I mean...I didn't expect it".

I said "well does that make a difference?"

She said "well...I dont know...I don't have sex with friends".
I said "well then either we quit right now or we go for it".

She said "well..." and began to feel and rub it and I got harder and slightly longer.
She said "god..amazing".

Well one thing led to another and before I knew it I was on top of her and we were doing it.
She seemed to enjoy it but she wouldn't let me take her bra off. Strange.

Then she wanted to be on top so we did it that way.
She finally let out a little scream so I said "well...did you get off?" She nodded.

She wanted to go to sleep so I did too.
Then about 2 hrs later she wanted to go again so we went again.

She woke up before me and was in the shower. I let her shower alone.
She got dressed and walked out.

I got up and took a shower and got dressed.

I walked out and she was at the kitchen table.

She was in a blue skirt wearing the heels I bought her. She was in nylons too. I was standing next to her.

But this she had the shoe partly off the heel of her foot and I could just see the logo. This was unusual for her. I got hard.

She noticed and said "you really do like it when I leave my shoe like this don't you?"

I was embarrassed but she said "don't be embarrassed..its not a big deal really"

I said "well if you say so". She said "don't even give it a second thought"

Then I walked up to her and rubbed her on the neck.

I said "well everything ok?" She said "fine..how about you?"
I said "fine".

Well this went on for 3 great months...she learned what I loved and did some shoeplay at random intervals to keep me happy.
I also think she did it just to see how I would react. We talked about it but in the end just said it didn't really bother her.

At the end of the summer she went to Europe with her kids and sent me a postcard. She came back but I didn't hear from her for almost a month.
Then she sent me mail saying she had began a serious relationship and that she still thought of me as a good friend.

About a month after that she mailed me again saying she had broken up but didn't want a serious relationship with me.

But as it turns out we still see each other about once/week.. I usually take her to dinner where we talk and she randomly plays with the shoes I bought her and then we jump into bed together.

I said "well when do you think you are getting hitched?" She said "probably never...". I said "even looking?" She said "not really..I am happy the way things are really..how about you?"

I said "fine with me...you could probably teach me a few things in bed".

She smiled and said "sure..I can do that..am I keeping you entertained enough?" I said "yeah hon...but I can give you some extra hints now and then".

She smiled and said "thats fine...never met a guy who was into that but each to his own".