Staff Meeting Foot Surprise

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Solesbrotha2

Staff Meeting Foot Surprise

Post by Solesbrotha2 »

TRUE STORY: Based off of actual events, Absolutely NO B.S.

One of my co-workers and I have been really good friends for quite sometime. Over time we've learned quite a bit about each other. She expressed to me how much of a sexual person she is, so I opened up about my foot fetish and insatiable desire for footjobs. So naturally she wanted to try it out to see how she liked it. To my pleasant surprise she now LOVES footjobs and gives them to me when ever she can. Of course I can't get enough of them from her.

Now what became interesting with all of this was that, I didn't realize she likes to talk quite a bit. B/c one day I was sitting with my supervisor and SHE made comment saying, "so, I heard you get great foot massages..." Naturally I got pretty embarrassed, but she was cool, and said don't worry, she wouldn't tell anyone. So of course I asked her later on, "so what did she actually tell you...??" My supervisor looked and me and just gave a sinister grin and walked away.

Now this is where things became very interesting.... We had a staff meeting one day. Of course my supervisor was at the head of the conference table and I was in the seated on the corner, right next to her, with my other co-worker on the other side of me. Before the meeting my female co-worker sent me a text saying, "I wore stockings so I'm a tease you the entire meeting... lol". Needless to say, she did not disappoint. She had her shoes off and was sitting next to me rubbing my leg up my calf the entire meeting. The feeling was incredible, I wanted her to go higher, so I slow turned my chair in her directing so she can have more access to me... The angle was bad because she was right next to me but she got me very HARD anyway. My dick was sitting upright in my pants, aching to get out! Meanwhile as this is all occuring my supervisor is conducting the meeting. Midway through she asked, "does anyone have any questions?". As she said this she gave me this smirk. I figured she may have been abreast of what's been going on under the table with my female co-worker. I sarcastically answered my supervisor, saying,"Nope, no questions....NEXT!" And laughed. I then rotated my chair slowly away from my co-worker and toward the direction of my supervisor. Playfully sticking my tongue out to her. Just as I did that I accidently kicked her shoe, no realizing at first that her foot wasn't in the shoe and not even a second later I felt soft barefoot slide up my inner thigh directly toward my crotch! OMG! My supervisor (yes, supervisor) had her foot pressed firmly against my cock. He sole placed perfectly on my shaft as her toes grabbed the head of my cock in my pants. I couldn't believe this! Literally I couldn't move or speak I so shocked. She was slowly moving her foot to massage my entire cock. While doing this she asked, "does anyone important, have any questions...???" As she then turned to me smirking, knowing I'm powerless. She knew her foot on my manhood gave her full control of me. She even lightly moved her foot up and down my shaft. She had the perfect grip on my dick and knew it! damn near bringing me to brink of cumming. This lasted a good 2min. And my female co-worker had no clue what was going on.

After those 2min of sheer thrill, joy and excitement, she removed her foot and put back in her shoe. Soon after the meeting ended. My female co-worker asked, " are you leaving..??" . Still waiting of my hard-on to subside I said, " hmm...give me a minute, or 10!" And to my supervisor's delight she laughed hysterically, while saying..."are you okay? What was what I saying the meeting that "HARD" to follow..??" (with a sinister grin). I just smirked and said sarcastically, "leave me alone..." So everyone ended up walking out and I was the last to leave a couple minutes later.

Every since that day, me nor my supervisor have talked about, or even discussed that day. She's a really cool woman, and I'll never forget that day.

SIDEBAR: Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please give me your feedback, questions, comments or concerns. As I have several stories I'd love to share with the group! Take care everyone :byebye:

llegster

Post by llegster »

where do I apply????!!!!! :-)
PHF-Lover

Post by PHF-Lover »

Great story and welcome to this forum!

I like erotic stories. Some years ago I also wrote a story myself. But it was fiction, not a real story like in your case. I still remember how horny I was when writing the story :) It was when the internet was still quite slow - and well, when I didn't had the choice to consume all that pics and movies like you can get nowadays...

I really would love to read stories of yours!
Are you more into barefoot or pantyhose feet btw?

Cheers!
<a href="http://www.candid-pantyhose.com/" target="_blank">Candid-Pantyhose.com</a> – High quality pictures of female FEET covered in pantyhose!
tony619

Post by tony619 »

llegster wrote:where do I apply????!!!!! :-)
Do they need any software developers? I'll make myself available to work there, too!
fooj666

Post by fooj666 »

great experience...the chances that happening to anyone are slim 2 none! You are a lucky man...good luck to more opportunities in the future! Can't wait to hear about them.