The Temp Roomate

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

The Temp Roomate

Post by wsrfr »

The Temporary Roomate

I have a two bedroom apt. I figured I could make some extra dough by putting an ad up for temporary housing for male/female. I didn't really expect to get any response from a female but it was free so I did.

I got a lot of responses which surprised me from both male and female, but mostly male.
One of the women was a thirty year old female who needed a place to stay while she looked for another permanent place. She was pretty attractive with nice looking legs. I couldn't tell much about her feet because she was wearing sneakers. She was about 5'8" in those sneakers.

When I asked her what happened she told me she and her b/f broke up and he wanted her out. I might also add she did not have a job.
She asked me about internet access and I told her in the corner of the living room and pointed. She nodded and said "good".

I agreed to let her stay in my spare bedroom while she looked for more permanent housing. She could only pay me $50/week while she looked.
I helped her move her clothes and boxes of shoes into "her" bedroom. She had a lot of stuff.

I gave her a key to the apt and told her to make herself at home. So she did and got settled.

I went out for awhile and came back and she was at the desk with her computer and on the internet. She was in her casual clothes.

Then she went out for about an hour an while she was gone I took the liberty of looking at her shoe collection. Lots of shoes. Lots of heels. One of her favorite heels appeared to be Ferragamo's, an expensive brand. Her size was 8AA. (narrow)She also had a number of Nine West, a common less expensive brand.

I took a few whiffs of her heels and they smelled erotic and from the looks I concluded she must have pretty nice arches. They showed "contact" in the heel and ball of foot area but not much in the middle arch area.
I got aroused but decided to get out of there before she returned.
When she got back she went into her room and closed the door. I sat and watched tv for awhile. Tomorrow was a work day so I decided to go out for dinner.

I came back and she wasn't there.
She came back and it turns out she had gone out to dinner in her casual clothes. We talked a little and then decided to watch tv. We had the same taste in tv programs.

So we watched tv for awhile and then I had to go to bed since I had to work the next day.

When I got back from work she was there. She was at the computer dressed up slightly. She was in a blue skirt, a white blouse, and hose with med blue heels with her leg crossed. Now I could see her foot and the heel of her pump was just off the heel of her shapely highly arched foot.
I started to get erect but I wanted to see what brand they were (sic)so I walked up to her and looked down at what I could see of the inside of her pump.

They were light blue inside with a white Nine West label. Label looked clean. I thought I was going to have an accident so I went to the bathroom and got off.

Then I came back out and talked with her. I said "been at the computer long?" She said "no..not long..do you want to use it?" I said "no..thats fine..I just wondered".

She said "well I will be off in a few minutes...just going through craigslist".
I said "fine". I didn't want to start asking questions about what she was looking for. That might come later.

She finished and got up and turned around. I said "wow...you are quite attractive". She smiled and blushed and said "thanks...I guess I am ok in that dept".

Then she said "what are you doing for dinner?" I said "don't really know...I might go out".

She said "want some company?" I said "sure...where do you want to go?"
I said "I know of this meat and potatoes place...but they also have salads and the like". But it is cafeteria style...She said "thats fine..want to go now?" I said "sure...".

So we walked down to my car and I opened the door for her and she got in.

We drove to my fav place in the next city. The line was short so we got served quickly. Then we found a place to sit...a large booth. I sat on the opposite side of her. Ididn't want to get too cozy too fast. She crossed her leg.

We began to talk and then I wanted to know what was going on under the table. So I dropped my fork by accident and went down to take a look.
But as I went down she uncrossed her leg and put both legs together.
I got back up and she smiled. I smiled back.

Then we began to talk a little. I asked her if she liked her meal and she said "its fine".

So we ate and talked and talked and then it was around 9pm. I looked at my watch and said "its getting late...we better go". She said "yeah we do".
So we got up and got back to the car and drove back to my apt.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and said "goodnight" and headed for my bedroom.

She said "goodnight" also and headed for her bedroom.

I got up the next morning and she was still in her bedroom so I left to go to work.

I got back around 5pm and again she was at the computer, dressed in blue again but this time in white hose and different med blue heels. Same thing..the heel of the shoe was slightly off the heel of her foot.
I wanted a closer look so I casually went up besides her and took a quick look down. I couldn't see the label clearly. But the inside was light blue.

I started to seep so I headed for the bathroom where I tried to get off but couldn't quite do it.

I came out and she was still there but the shoe was now at a full dangle and she was rubbing the high arch of her foot and looking down. The innersole was light blue with a white Nine West label.
Well that did it and I headed back to the bathroom and shot my wad into the toilet.

I came back out relieved.

Well she eventually pulled her shoe back on and got up from the chair and said "want me to cook you something for dinner?"

I said "well its up to you...or we can go back to that place again".
She said "why don't I make something here for us?" I said "fine".

She said "do you like spaghetti..because I can make some really good stuff". I said "sure fine".

So she began making dinner in her shirt and heels so I said "don't you want to change into some other type of clothes?" She said "its no problem".

I said "well ok".

It didn't take long. In 20 minutes it was ready. I brought out some good wine.

She said "oh you like wine...so do I". She smiled. I sat down along the length of the table and then she sat down on the end of the rectangular table.

She crossed her leg my way. Now for really the first time I got a good view of her nyloned foot/shoe pointing in my direction. Nice shape and I could almost see under her high arch.

I was waiting and enjoying the dinner. I said "wow...you are good with spaghetti". She smiled and said "glad you like it".

She enjoyed the wine and then said "good wine.."I said "good"

I started to talk about her job search and she said "its going to be more difficult that I thought". I said "stay as long as you need...I enjoy the female company".

She smiled and said "that is very generous of you but I don't want to take advantage just because I could".

I said "its no problem...I do pretty well so I can cover the rent for awhile".
She smiled and said "well...I guess that is ok for now".

About 15 minutes later she arched her back which pulled her blouse tightly across her bust. Nice. Then she just leaned back in her chair and relaxed and said "I'm full".

Then she began to rotate her crossed foot in circles and then popped the heel of the pump off and left it that way. Now her foot and shoe was a mere inches from my knee.

I moved my leg closer and she bumped into it with her shoe. She said "oh sorry". I said "no problem".

I was starting to hurry along but she said "don't hurry because of me..I am a fast eater". I said "yeah I noticed".

Then she uncrossed that leg, slipped the shoe back on, and put both feet under her chair, crossed at the ankles. I pulled my chair out to get a better view and said "well I am done".

But she did nothing under the chair.
She laughed and said "you're funny and cute'. I said "who me?" She said "yeah...you".

I said "well let me help you clean up". She said "oh its no bother...I can do it..why don't you go sit down on the couch and relax".

I said "fine". So she cleaned up and then came over and sat down next to me but not too close.

She tightly crossed her leg letting her gorgeous leg hang loose. That put her foot/shoe very close to the carpet.

Before I could say "turned on" to myself she had popped the heel and let it rest on the carpet. She reached down with her pretty manicured fingers and rubbed the underside of her stockinged foot.

I began to seep so I excused myself to the bathroom again and got off.
I came back out and she had pulled her shoe back on.

I said "well I have to hit the sack".

She got up and said "me too". I said "you can watch tv for awhile...just keep the vol low". She nodded and said "fine".

"I do have to use the bathroom though" she said.

So she went into the bathroom and then came back out and sat down on the couch.

I went to bed.

I got up and went to work the next day. She was still in the bedroom.
I got home and she was on the computer.

This time she was dressed in red. Red med heels, red skirt, white hose, white blouse. Red is my fav color.

This time she was dangling those red heels and I got instantly turned on. They were Ferragamo's and were red inside and were embossed with the makers name in brilliant gold on the footbed.

Of course I didn't say a word but excused myself to the bathroom where I got off hard. Those are my fav brand of shoes and she had several pair of them.

I came back out and she was still dangling. I no longer was in danger of losing it.

Iasked her how it was going and she said "slow but otherwise ok".
I said "would you like a neck massage?" She said "really?" I said "yeah".
She said "sure".

So I went to work on her neck and she just sat there dangling that shoe, shaking her foot now and then. About 10 minutes later I got off again but she never knew it.

After 15 minutes I said "ok..have to take a break". She said "that was really good...I could use that kind of massage every night".
I said "well then I will do it each night". she said "I meant that sort of as a joke".

I said "well I am serious". She said "well...umm...we will see".
I did that for several minutes and then said "I have to take a break".
She said "fine".

I asked her if she wanted a beer". She said "sure...I love beer".
So I got her a beer and she started to drink it and soon she was a little bit drunk.

She finally pulled her shoe back on and uncrossed her leg and put her feet under the chair and crossed at the ankles.

I watched her feet and shoes and it looked like she might let one of the shoes go so I stood in back of her to massage her neck and waited. Sure enough she did and I felt one shoe fall onto my foot.

But she never said a word other than "ooohhh...that feels really good".
I worked her neck over pretty well...at least 15 minutes and then said "I have to take a break".

She said "fine". I moved my foot and put her shoe back within touching distance for her nyloned foot.

She "felt around" for it and then played with it while workiing on the computer.
That did it.. I had to go to the bathroom and got off again. But nothing came out...I was dry.

I came out and she said "ok..that is it for now" and reached for her shoe.
She looked around and said "here....and pushed it in front of her.

I said "new shoes?" She nodded and said "pretty new"
She said "thanks", slipped it on and got up.

I said "tonight I will make dinner...what would you like?"

She said "well gosh I don't really know...I can eat anything".
I said "I have some good fish here". She said "thats fine..I like fish".

So I made a good fish dinner for her and we sat down for dinner together. She crossed her stocking leg towards me and I asked her if I could touch them.

She said "sure..I mean you gave me great neck massage so why not?
So I rubbed her leg all the way down to the top of her rotating foot and back. She said "you really do like my legs don't you?"

I said "oh yeah". She smiled.

Then I heard the swoosh of a heel pop and sure enough that is what she did. She then reached down with her own hand and rubbed the arch of her foot. But she left her shoe that way.

So I rubbed her leg up and down but stayed away from her foot. I didn't want to spoil a good thing.

She started aggressive heel popping and I got an erection again. This time she would not notice it. But I headed for the bathroom anyway.

I came back relieved and placed my leg near her foot/shoe. She found it but moved it and said "excuse me". I said "no problem".

She then said "well how long are we going to go on like this?" I said "well the way it is is fine for me..how about you?". She said "well...yeah...the way it is...fine for me...no pressure to have sex or anything even though I know you think I am attractive and I probably owe you that much".
I said "no pressure..I am not saying I wouldn't like to but you don't owe me anything really. Just having you here is enough for me really.
She said "that is fine for me for now....but I will do it with you eventually.
I said "fine...no hurry".

She smiled and moved her foot away from my leg and reached down to pull her shoe back on.

I said "if you want to move to the couch that is fine..I will clean up".
She said "no..I will clean up since you cooked".

I said "well lets both do it". She said "fine".

So we both worked on the cleanup and she said "I think we make a pretty good couple don't you?" I said "yeah....I think so".
She smiled and turned me to face her and put her arms around me and we kissed. I said "wow...didn't expect that". She smiled and said "well its the least I can do for you since I am living here really cheap.
I put my arm around her and gave her another big kiss. She leaned back slightly and then I rubbed her ass and then her breast.
She smiled and groaned and said "lets save it for another night if that is ok with you". I said "fine".

I said "its nice to have an attractive female to come home to".
She said "well you need a g/f". I said "well any volunteers?" She said "we'll see".

We finished the dishes and then retired to the couch where she put on another great show.

Well this went on for months. I bought her several more pair of those Ferragamo pumps; many of them I got from online auctions where they are pretty cheap. I also bought her other things.

We eventually slept together and became b/f g/f. Only when she was offered a job on the East Coast did she move. Every month she talks about me moving out there. I just can't seem to bring myself to move out of sunny California to California. And I am always trying to get her to move back to California. But she has become acclimated to the East I guess. I encourage her to find someone special over there but she seems intent on becoming a couple with me again. Some day I might. She is one of a kind.
She never found out that I have a thing for her feet and shoes.