My first footsie experience

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footsiemaster111

My first footsie experience

Post by footsiemaster111 »

Hello, this is the story of my first footsie story. I will describe it the way it went down and forgive me if my english is really bad and my grammar is awful.

I met this girl in high school, she was a friend of a girl in my grade. Her name was Amanda. I remember meeting her in grade 12 at a school dance. She was a brunette, green eyes. She always wore flats, which for me is a turn on because it involved removing her shoes a lot. We started talking over msn and eventually it led me to ask her out on a date. Now I thougt this girl was a shy girl, after this date my idea completely change and this is why.

We decided to meet up at a restaurant around 8pm, it was a decently fancy restaurant. Going into this date, I really had no intentions for anything afterwards, just a good date and a good time with great conversation. I had gotten my driver's license then and was really excited to drive whenever I got the chance. So I told her I would pick her up. I get to her house and park in the driveway. She txts me and tells me to come inside while she's finishing getting ready. She was alone at her house, but once again my intentions were nothing where this would be to my advantage. She opened the door and she standing there black dress and black pantyhose stockings, the type where you can see the leg but its not too opaque. It caught me by surprise but man was I aroused. She stood there looking gorgeous, she told me she had just finished putting her make up and all she needed was to pick out her shoes. She pulled out a couple from her closet and asked me if I liked them. Can it get better? She pulled out boots, I responded immediatly "No" . As you can imagine, I really didnt want anything to cover her cute feet. She then put on heels, I dont know how to describe them but they are your typical business lady heels, not too high but enough to show elegant legs. Nd most important to me, she was able to dangle them. I was getting aroused more and more the further I looked at her.

We get into the car and I start driving, I told her I was kinda nervous driving, she asked me why, I told her because I am afraid I can't focus. She responded with " why cant you focus? Is something on your mind", I told her " I can't focus when theres a gorgeous girl next to me, instead of looking at her and staring into her eyes, I have to focus on the road". The moment I said that man, did she blush. She was smiling and had that little lip bite that some girls do. This was when I noticed, maybe she has a little naughty side to her.

We get to the restaurant. And we get a table for two. Luckily for me, the restaurant had dim lights and that smooth ambience. We get a booth in the back where it was pretty hidden from most of the crowd. We get there and the waiter comes to take our drink order. We pick our drinks and start talking. Our conversation was pretty casual, school, work and her friends. The drinks came and we had decided on our food. The waiter leaves and we kept talking when out of nowhere I feel a touch on my calf. I jump. She looks at me and apologises, she had crossed her legs and by accident bumped into my leg. I can feel her foot in the heel still next to my calf, no contact but that kind of feeling where you know it is in your surrounding. I told her " Dont apologise, I just thought you were playing little teasing games with me" and I give her a wink. She smile and responded " Maybe I am". Those words got me so hard in pants I felt like I was going to destroy and create a hole in my pants. The convo kinda went silent and we just stared at each other. Then the waiter came with our food. We started eating, having another casual conversation, when I had told her that I am happy to have taken her out and that I cannot seem to find girls like her anymore, where I can have great conversation and where time flies by with her.

She blushed and told me that there is more of her that I dont know about. I asked her what it was. She told me I would eventually figure it out. Out of nowhere I feel something drop underneath the table. I looked at her, she winked back at me. Her foot started rubbin my calf, I started to go red. I didnt know what to do. I told her " So you do like playing games". She giggled and bit her lip. Thats when I felt her foot go slowly up my pant leg. All the way to my thigh. The adrenaline in my body was imense. I tried to maintain myself but I was going to finish off in my pants. She looked at me, tilted her head sideways and kinda reached further to my groin. I looked down and saw her foot rubbing my crotch, up and down, slow then fast. She felt my hard on and started rubbing her toes on the tip of my dick. I could not take it anymore. The waiter came, she got startled and jumped back, her foot left my crotch, I guess it went back to her shoe. The waiter was checking on us too see how we were doing. We told him everything was perfect and we were happy with what we got. He filled our waters and left.

I looked at her and told her " I didnt know you took your games that far". She laughed and said " Well when I told you theres some stuff you dont know about me, well this is one of them". I told her that I loved intense games and that I find girls who love them to be more attractive. She then took a sip of water and looked around. She slowly whispered " Take it out of your pants". This gave me a hard on beyond what I could imagine. I didnt know what to do. I had no intentions of this happening and all of sudden my fantasy is coming true. I pulled it out of my pants and covered it with the napking they give us at the table. She waited and asked me " Is it out?" I told her that its hiding under a napking.

5 minutes pass and nothing, she didnt attempt anything. 10 minutes pass and she didnt attempt anything. I looked at her and she said " Its a tease isnt it?". I told her she has no idea how much. And she said well the waiter is on his way. Maybe after he leaves you might feel something move down there. I gave her a smile and the waiter came. He asked us if we needed anything and was seeing how are dinner was. As he was talking I felt a nudge on my leg. She started to tease me again. But nothing to obvious for the waiter. As he left, I felt her heel drop and go up my leg. All the way to my penis who was waiting under the napking. She started rubbing it slowly and slowly. I kept looking at her who had that smile on her face where she knew she was a tease and she loved it. And to make things even better, i felt her other foot slide up and land on my penis. She started stroking my dick slowly and slowly. I told her if she didnt stop I was going to cum. Then she asked me " Do you want me to stop?". I told her " Never". She kept stroking till I came all over the napkin and a bit on her feet. She pulled her feet back and put them in her shoes.

I told her " I didnt know you did this, especially on first date?", she looked at me and told me that she found me cute and thought if she didnt do anything tonight, she might lose me. I responded by telling her that even if she didnt do anything I found her gorgeous and wanted to hang with her. I paid the check and drove her back home, it was late and we decided to meet again. We started going out for 2 years, nothing that intense ever happend again, i got a couple of random footjobs here and there but nothing like that.

Im sorry my description sucks and my story telling is awful but I tried my best. Hope you enjoyed the story. I know I cant stop thinking about it and till this day I keep masturbating to it.

FootFetishLover

Post by FootFetishLover »

Good story footsiemaster111, and don't worry about it I'm not the best
storyteller either and my grammar is'nt all that great either :ooook:
Her Feet= My Mouth
FootFetishLover

And maybe soon I'll have my first footsie/fetish experience too, been talking to a girl I met on Tagged, I'm supposed to go and meet her sometime tommorrow :)
Her Feet= My Mouth
footsiemaster111

Post by footsiemaster111 »

Goodluck my friend, hopefully it does turn out good. Nd remember, hint that you are teased by it but dont over do it by trying to force it. If your eating at a table make sure u bump legs several times nd u can tell her to either stop teasing u or tell her that u didnt know she's into those games. Anything to kinda get her in the mood.
tony619

Post by tony619 »

Thanks for sharing your experience! I think your story telling was perfectly fine. That definitely sounds like it was a great time with her.
FootFetishLover

Actually it did happen, not the way I had hoped but still it was good after we met and at this restruant-(nothing to fancy but good) I followed her to the university where she was attending school, she asked me if I was gonna stay with her or go home? but I decided to stay as I had no other plans neither did she, once we got inside the dorm room, we were sitting on the couch watching tv and making conversation about things like school,friends,work etc. Then after that we went into the bedroom we started to cuddle and makeout for several minutes, then I felt her foot rubbing my foot starting at the bottom then up to my calf, this was getting me very turned on, wish she would've gave me a footjob, but she ran her hand down my underwear and gave me a handjob
not a footjob:( but hey at least I got something out of it :)
Her Feet= My Mouth
dexter

Post by dexter »

Luky man! ;)