Footsies In Church

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Footsies In Church

Post by Babylove »

Although I haven't been to church in a while, I've seen NUMEROUS shoe play and more nyloned feet out of shoes than you could stand... in the good old days, at least. Sigh!!!

In fact, during my teens(in the 80's),I had several encounters with girls around my age at that time(and some young women slightly older than I)in which I'd sit next to one who I knew that usually did a whole lot of shoeplay or just take her shoes off, thus exposing her hosed feet. There were times where a lady would accidentally(or intentionally)rub her foot up and down my leg. Believe it or not, I would kick off my shoes and start nudging her toes with mine, and she would do the same(sometimes)or her nyloned foot would be right on top of my socked foot... and she wouldn't move her foot for nothing(not that I was complaining).

I've played footsies with most women in different churches, BUT not every women, for fear that she may run her big mouth and start telling everybody about it for as you probably know that in church... word of mouth travels very fast. Besides, I was able to pull it off with ONLY single ladies.

There was a certain young lady who had a crush on me years ago. We were at some church for a gospel concert, in which I was glad I went. While the choir was singing, she had asked me if she could take off her shoes, and I told her that I didn't care(although I couldn't figure out why she asked me that question when I didn't mention anything about her shoes).

I forgot what outfit she was wearing, but she wore off-black pantyhose and her feet and legs looked really good on them, I felt something brushed against my leg several times, and it was her(obviously)foot going up and down my leg. She looked at me and smiled... and I was blushing like crazy! When I took off my shoes also, she looked down and complimented me on my light blue argyle socks I was wearing(go figure), and I've whispered in her ear and said her feet were simply gorgeous. She blushed also, and told me no one has EVER mentioned to her that she had nice feet, so we placed both our hosed and socked feet together and started rubbing them in a clandestine, loving way. I was loving the way she had her reinforced hosed toes on top of my socked toes at times, moving them back and forth.. ever so slowly. Fortunately, we were sitting at the back of the church, so no one knew what was going on. We kept on playing footsies for a long time(who's complaining?)while holding each others hand until the concert was over. Afterward, she told me that she enjoyed being with me the whole time, and I said the same, She said goodbye and gave me one of the warmest, longest hugs a female has ever given me, and my heart was skipping beats... constantly!

As I said before, I was glad I went to church that day(night rather). I felt funny about playing footsies in church, but when you're seated next to a appealing girl like that, shoes completely off, and hosed feet exposed, and nudging you feet unexpectedly... what are you gonna do? I hope you've enjoyed my true footsie experience. Till next time...