Maybe She Read our Forum? (Blog Post)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Maybe She Read our Forum? (Blog Post)

Post by Dead Parrot »

Blog post here:
http://blog.joerenken.com/2011/06/07/tr ... friendlys/

The story:
My friends and I are addicted to Friendly’s and more specifically: The Wollaston Friendly’s. We always know what we want and if someone asks for an extra minute or a menu, you’re damn right we give them hell. My group of friends has been going to friendly’s as an outing since at least 2005 (which is when I started, but I know a few of my friends have been going forever).

One day in the late fall of 2008, two of my friends and I decide we want to go to Friendly’s. The two of them are dating and I’m the final wheel on this awkward tricycle, so of course as we show up, the boy sits across from me and I expect the girl to sit next to him, but that’s not happening. She sits next to me and I look at her funny and she says, “Don’t worry about itâ€￾ in a cutesy flirty little way.

For the entirety of the dinner the boy was silent and not a good kind of silent, it was a very abnormal silent and after we ate he said, “I’ll be right back, I need to use the bathroomâ€￾ and he heads to the restrooms in the back of the restaurant. I look at the girl and I say, “You know he’s upset you’re sitting next to me, so why are you doing it?â€￾ Again in a cute flirty style she smiles and says, “I’ll tell you later.â€￾ The boy comes back to the table a few minutes later and we leave.

After we drop the boy off at his place, the girl and I head to my house to game or whatever it was that we used to do back in the old days and she looks to me and says, “Do you want to know why I sat next to you?â€￾ I’m thinking it’s because the girl and I have been friend’s forever and we share an awkward tension with each other and maybe she’s starting to like me, but I highly doubt that’s the case because I’m fat and unattractive (again, this was 2008 when I was a fatty fatty fat fuck), so I simply reply, “No idea.â€￾ She looks at me with the biggest grin I’ve ever seen in my life and says, “I gave him a footjob under the table.â€￾