Childhood experience #1

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Feetington

Childhood experience #1

Post by Feetington »

When I was about ten I remember playing Monopoly with my dad and brother and mom.

It was after dinner and I was just wearing pjs.

My mom had these pink fuzzy slippers on a negligee.

As we played Monopoly I kept cheating on the dice rolls and my mom was jokingly threatening to teach me a lesson and see if I liked cheating.

I kept brushing off her threats.

Then then the next time I faked the dice roll I feel a nudge in my groin and looked down and saw my mom's painted toenails wiggling very specificially on the little spot right beneath the head of my penis.

My mom winked at me and then said, "James I hope you'll stop cheating now."

I was barely able to concentrate the rest of the game and suffice to say I lost.

I also had to sit at the the table until everyone went to bed to make sure.

Anyway, I hope that is not offensive to anyone, it's just one of the rare times I actually got to live out my fantasy for real happened to be with my mother and i am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Your own mother?Thats just disgusting. :S
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

We all arrive at this board as a result of different life events.

Whether it's something we saw on TV, in real life, or a personal sexual experience, we all ended up with this fetish. Some of us have evolved to focus on the very niche fetish catered to by this board. But whatever the reason, we're here now.

For those of us who had experiences when we were young, the memories can be confusing or bittersweet. When we're young we lack the wisdom and depth of life to understand and interpret most of the things that happen to us. We also cannot control the actions of those who act on us or guide/teach us.

Everyone has their own opinion on incest, but I do not believe we should attach shaming language to someone's youthful experiences. What Feetington and others on this board who were affected by female relatives are matters of their past. They had no control over the situation, and are dealing with that past in various ways, and indeed, it may be "no big deal" to some of them.

But I don't think shaming helps them at all, no matter how they may regard their memories. Western societies push-pull, extreme puritanism/extreme sensuality on sexual matters is bad enough to send most people running away in insane panic. We shouldn't do the same here for men who were the target of female family members (deliberate or otherwise). When someone comes to vent or share an encounter they should do so. Others here may find relief that they're not alone regarding similar childhood experiences.

Again, for better or worse we are the sum of our experiences. Let's remember that as children we had no control, but as adults, we do have control. And as adults we should both support each other, and use our pasts wisely so that the present moment can yield a better future (sexually or otherwise).

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.