Awkward situation

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

hiker
Mod
Mod

Awkward situation

Post by hiker »

Was out with the wife the other day running some errands and ran into a friend of my mom's that I've known since as far back as I can remember. I hadn't seen her since I was a teenager and didn't recognize her at first.

Some background on this woman:
She used to come over to visit with my mother a lot when I was a child, and I think she played a role in my fondness for feet. I would play under the kitchen table as she sat with my mother and talked. I would accidently bump into her legs and feet while playing with my toys and she would tickle me with her feet.

I remember her pinning me down on my back under the table (which wasn't hard since I would let her), and she would rub her feet on my chest and stomach. Every time she would come over, I would rush under the table to play in hopes that she would do the same thing, and she always did. I distinctly remember the "funny" feeling I would get when she would do this, and how for some reason I wanted her to place her feet lower.

Anyway, I introduced her to my wife and we spent a few minutes talking. Then, in mid conversation, she LOUDLY blurts out how I used to like her feet as a child, asking me if I remember it. We were in Target and there a ton of people around. Talk about being embarassed! She then went on to tell my wife about how I used to love to play with her feet under the table when I was child, and I would just lay under the table while she rubbed her feet on me. My wife just smiled and mentioned how cute that is. This went on for seemed to be an eternity.

I finally interupted the conversation saying we had to run and got the hell out of there. My wife was laughing the whole time afterwards asking why I was so embaressed. I don't normally get rattled, but that definitely rattled me! Had we not been in a public place with lot of people overhearing the conversation, it would have been fine. But, damn, that was awkward!

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I wouldnt worry about it sounds like your wife got a kick out of it.Who cares about strangers overhearing it its better than if she said it around people you knew
uknylonfoot

Post by uknylonfoot »

Look on the bright side, sounds like it made as big an impression on her as it did on you ! She obviously remembers it as vividly as you do. What are her feet looking like these days ?
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Definitely awkward, but it sounds like you handled it well despite the public venue.

Women love to "test" men, and they will try to push your buttons using whatever they precieve as a potential weakness. You just have to power through it. It may rattle or embarass you on the outside, but you must stay cool on the outside.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Footsiefreak wrote:I wouldnt worry about it sounds like your wife got a kick out of it.
Yeah, she thought is was very cute. After we walked away, she jokingly said something to the effect of, "That was cute. But I bet you prefer my "under the table" method more!" Very true!
uknylonfoot wrote:Look on the bright side, sounds like it made as big an impression on her as it did on you ! She obviously remembers it as vividly as you do. What are her feet looking like these days ?
True. Looking back, I find it surprising that this is the one thing she really remembered. Pretty interesting.
Dead Parrot wrote:Women love to "test" men, and they will try to push your buttons using whatever they precieve as a potential weakness.
Possible, but I don't think she was trying to "push my buttons". I think it's more of a case of her remembering me in a certain way, and the fact that she is missing the filter that's normally located between your brain and your mouth. I don't think she meant anything by mentioning it.

Looking back, I could've have probably had some fun with this situation. Perhaps I could have joined in the conversation in an effort to have her elaborate... "Yes, I remembering really enjoying it. You really gave a good massage with your feet!", or "I really used to look forward to your visits because of that!", or if I was really bold, "Why don't you put on some stockings and meet us for dinner later. Perhaps you and my wife can compare your under the table skills!".

But alas, I am not that courageous.
fooj666

Post by fooj666 »

Situation does sound awkward but I agree with others...you handled it well.

On a side note, have you ever posted the stories about your mom's friend before. Stories recalling the events/occurrences you experienced with her since she had a big role role in your "fondness for feet". It would be interesting to read.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Never posted experiences about her. When I can find the time, I will.