girlfriend teasing feet

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footlover77

girlfriend teasing feet

Post by footlover77 »

I allways had fetish for feet and my present girllfriend know this very well.She allways teasing me innocently like dangling her heels or pointing her feet,smiling when she cought me looking.That was hard for me becouse she never touching me with them just teasing me.That all changed after an argue becouse she come late in my apartment(we suppose to watch movie.)
I was mad i went to the room lie on the bed on my side facing the wall.After a while i hear someone entering the room,hearing her voice asking me if im still mad.I didnt respond so she lied behind me put her head on my shoulder and asking me with sexy voice again her lips so close to my ear as she put her leg over me and start to carres my thigh.Seeing her tiny foot pointed in sexy pose as her toes so expertly worker on my thigh drive me totaly crazy, i start to moan and twich a little.I stiil didnt talk so she sudenly start to carres little higher around my cock but not touching him still whispering to me me with her baby voice i was so lost under her treatment.She start to lick my ear whispering all the time as her tiny foot found way under the waistband of my boxers and start to slowly carres my cock.As she carres me with her foot her heel was out of boxers and seeing her high arch in my boxers and her sexy voice on my ear was to much for me.I exploded on her foot moaning loudly as she milked me with her toes.After i cummed she stand up saying "i guess you are not mad anymore" with the sexy smile and walk to the bathroom to clean her foot.We watched the movie later lol.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully this will be the beginning of many more experiences.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.