Movie Theater Massage: Mom Gets Angry!

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vastlessdreams

Movie Theater Massage: Mom Gets Angry!

Post by Vastlessdreams »

Okay, so first off. This story isn't even about the mom! It's about the daughter and it was amazing, but a close call at the same time.

I followed this girl and her mother to the back of the movie theater with one of my friends, and they sat down next to this obese guy and his wife, and then some kids. Unfortunately for me, not footsie action. I was kind of upset by this because she was wearing flip flops with very very cute feet. But either way, I sat down in front of her one row ahead. From what happens next, I did get to experience her feet. they were soft, well taken care of, and pedicured (my favorite.)

About ten minutes into the movie, the girl took her feet and put them in the nooks between the cinema seats and so her toes poked into me a little bit. I pretended not to notice. She obviously wasn't doing it on purpose. But what I was about do was on purpose.

I adjusted my arms in the seat and was able to extend my hand back to "pet" so to speak her toes. The warmth of her foot was amazing and I could feel the toes indentation lines. This petting went on for a couple of minutes before she wiggled her toes and pressed against my fingers and hands. Instantly she knew what was happening and pulled her feet back. Damnit.

Well, I figured I could just try.. I extended my arm back behind the seat and down to the floor, then slowly inched my way onto the back of the movie theater floor. The floor was disgusting. Sticky, popcorn pieces, and just not where I wanted my hand to be. But I wanted to try to massage her foot one more time. I managed to find her heel, and slowly started to rub it with the side of my hand. It was so smooth it was unbelievable. She knew though. But this time, she embraced it. She pushed my hand forward with her foot, and I was able to feel up and down the entire foot. This entire footsie session with my hand and her feet lasted for 45 minutes. She wiggled her toes, moved her heel and soles up and down my hands, and even stuck them close to my shoulders. I was just about to kiss her feet and attempt that (something I've never done before) when I felt a hard kick in my arm. I turned around quickly and saw her mom glaring at me. IT WAS A TERRIBLE GLARE.

The rest of the movie, I kept my hand in front of my, and when the movie ended, I told my friend we needed to head out fast. He was confused. I said, "I think I left my car unlocked and I got my IPod up there."

So we went out, but he had to stop to the bathroom. I told him to hurry up as I waited outside. THEN THE MOM came out, and locked eyes with me. She was livid. Her daughter of course was behind her smiling at me flirtatiously.. man she was hot. (I had a girlfriend though, I just do this for the rush of the feeling.)

So, I quickly resorted to plan B. I grabbed my phone, looked at it pretended I had a call, and walked right by her saying, "Are you sure you left it in the theater?" I went back into the theater which was now empty, still on my phone and ran to the exit that led outside the cinema to the outdoors.

I then dialed my friend and said, "dude, I'm out front my door was unlocked, but nothing's stolen."

It was a heart racing moment, because I swear if I didn't fake a phone call she would have torn me apart in front of my friend, and he has no idea of my fetish and it would be hard for me to go to movies with him afterwards ( he is my wingman for footsie lol but he just doesn't know.)

The end. :oops:

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

You got ALOT to learn..NEVER take someone with you if you play footsie at the movies.ALWAYS GO ALONE.So what if the mom called the cops and got your friend he would rat you out in a heartbeat.Only thing you did right was go out the theater exit.

If this girl was her mother than she was too young in the first place.If you got busted than you deserved it.

I dont share my stories online anymore.Too many people can track you down especially the law.
Vastlessdreams

Post by Vastlessdreams »

Well thank you for the advice. And yeah, I have no clue, she looked legal to me but either way, my heart was beating fast.

First time for everything! But I can't imagine the prospect of seeing a movie by myself.. that's odd. But I suppose.. necessary?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Vastlessdreams wrote:Well thank you for the advice. And yeah, I have no clue, she looked legal to me but either way, my heart was beating fast.

First time for everything! But I can't imagine the prospect of seeing a movie by myself.. that's odd. But I suppose.. necessary?
I hope you learned your lesson.Never mess around with girls under 18 its alot worse if you get busted especially with their mom there.Her reaction just shows she is underage

My only other advice is to bring a hat or hoodie to hide in case you might get busted.Dont go to the bathroom.Better pissing your pants than getting caught.If you want to play this game you better know the rules.Go alone if you are there just to play footsie with someone.