Wife turned on by footwatcher Update

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

uknylonfoot

Wife turned on by footwatcher Update

Post by uknylonfoot »

Hi all,

Firstly, thanks for your comments, after several days of nothing being said about the supermarket incident, I decided to broach the subject with my wife. After making love last night I asked why she had seemed more aroused than usual on the day in question. she seemed a little taken aback by the question so I told her that I had been watching as she had obviously teased the lad while shopping. She explained that she was curious after I had told her he was looking at her feet and decided to see for herself. At this point she seemed a little upset and started to say that she was sorry.

I told her that it was ok and that we should be honest with each other and that she could tell me anything. I still hadn't mentioned that I had seen him touch her foot whilst we were checking out. She told me that it was obvious I was right, he was staring at her feet and she started slipping her shoe off more and more. At the point in the story when I said he had squatted next to her, she slipped her shoe off and with her back to him and felt his hand graze against her foot, something I hadn't noticed, she looked down and he had mumbled something about being sorry. It was then she noticed his erection clearly showing in his trousers. She then told me what had happened in the checkout queue.

When I went to pack the goods she was very aware that he was standing close behind her, and now was feeling quite aroused herself, by the effect she was obviously having on this boy. she said she slipped her shoe off again, not sure what to expect, she then told me that she felt him move right up close and felt his leg against the sole of her foot, his leg was trembling. She told me that she felt something had to happen, so she pushed her foot against his leg and rubbed up and down and flexed her toes against his leg. She felt his leg stiffen, and he made some kind of noise behind her, she is convinced that he came in his trousers. By the time we got home she was was so aroused, well you've read the story.

I will say that I'm glad she told me everything, also as she was telling me, she was obviously getting turned on remembering. I started touching her halfway through the story and by the time she got to the end we were all over each other again. She has since told me that she had no desire to have sex with the boy but found the effect her feet had on him a huge turn on.

I will be keeping my eyes peeled on future shopping trips.

Any developements I'll keep you posted.

PS She is not aware of this site, any opinions as to wether I should tell her about it in the light of recent happenings ?

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Re: Wife turned on by footwatcher Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Thanks for the update uknylonfoot, it and your original post are much appreciated.
uknylonfoot wrote:At the point in the story when I said he had squatted next to her, she slipped her shoe off and with her back to him and felt his hand graze against her foot, something I hadn't noticed, she looked down and he had mumbled something about being sorry.
Ha! Been there, done that when I was a lad.
uknylonfoot wrote:She said she slipped her shoe off again, not sure what to expect, she then told me that she felt him move right up close and felt his leg against the sole of her foot, his leg was trembling. She told me that she felt something had to happen, so she pushed her foot against his leg and rubbed up and down and flexed her toes against his leg. She felt his leg stiffen, and he made some kind of noise behind her, she is convinced that he came in his trousers.
Nodding my head reading this since something similar happened to me in my youth.
uknylonfoot wrote:She has since told me that she had no desire to have sex with the boy but found the effect her feet had on him a huge turn on.
Let me sound a note of caution here uknylonfoot, for you personally. What are you going to do if your wife does this again, and begins to slowly escalate the actions she's taking? Even if she only uses her heels and/or feet, what will the continued effects of her teasing and pleasing other men have on you and your relationship?

I don't mean to throw a bucket of cold water on what could potentially be an extremely hot future, but you MUST think about that future. You don't have to answer here on the forum, but I would ask you to muse over whether this is a road you want to continue travelling...or if you want your wife to press the accelerator.
uknylonfoot wrote:PS She is not aware of this site, any opinions as to wether I should tell her about it in the light of recent happenings ?
No, don't tell her about the site. Keep it under wraps for now. Depending on how things go you can revisit the idea of introducing her to the community later in the year.

Keep us updated.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I agree with DP you migh have opened up Pandoras Box.So what if you are not around and she just starts teasing guys.She will justify it and say well you wanted me to do it in the first place?Look how secretive she was and I think she was fantasizing about that kid when you made love.

Another thought she will have is I'll just keep doing it but as long as I tell him mos tof the time its ok...still being secretive.
njsmiles

Post by njsmiles »

By all means, remain thoughtful about the future like DP says. But it's your call. No right or wrong answer.

I personally wouldn't be so concerned about who my wife occasionally fantasizes about. This whole community is about fantasizing. Nothing inherently unhealthy in that.
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

i imagine the young boy after that experience!! i understand easily that his leg was shaking!! i spent a lot of time watching women's dipping but the few times they caught me watching they rather feeled embarrased and stopped dipping! i mean if one day such a story wouls happen to me i'm sure i would act the same way he did!
i agree with the previous post! maybe try to know in your future dicussions with your wife if she has been turned on by the boy or by the fact that her feet could drive a man mad!!
one foot on crotch is better than two hands