Wife turned on by footwatcher

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

uknylonfoot

Wife turned on by footwatcher

Post by uknylonfoot »

Hi guys, I love this site but I m not a regular poster, so thanks to the people that are.
Finally I have something to contribute and I still can,t believe it happened. My wife is aware of my fetish for nylon feet, and does indulge me by using her feet in lovemaking, footjobs etc.
However I always thought that she does it for my pleasure rather than her own, I'm sure others can relate to that. The story I'm about to tell you is absolutely true. A couple of days ago we were shopping at Tesco, my wife was dressed as I love, in a white blouse, brown skirt just above the knee, tan colour pantyhose and beige pumps. she has always had a habit of dipping her feet in and out of her shoes and is aware of what this does to me. She sometimes indulges me when we are out together.

As we were shopping I noticed her leaning on the shopping trolley and slipping her foot in and out of her pump. I was just about to go and tell her how great it looked when I noticed a lad of about 17 staring at my wife's foot. At first I thought I was mistaken but as she moved along the aisle stopping every so often and slipping her shoe off he was followimg at a respectful distance wayching every move of her foot. As a footman mylself the signs are unmistakable. Strangely I found myself fascinated by this, although I know other foot fetishists exist this was the first one I have ever observed and he was watching my wife who totally unaware.

As I approached my wife he turned away looking nervous, we were in the next aisle when I told my wife of my observations. He came around the corner and I told her it was him, her reaction was not what I expected, she more or less told me that she did not mind me being turned on by her feet but that imagining other people were was taking it to far. I mentioned earlier that although she doesnt mind myfeet thibg she is quite straightlaced in other things sexual and doesn't believe in swinging or anything like that.

Anyway being a man, I suppose i sulked a little at being put down like that, and wandered off to leave her shop while I browsed. a few minutes later I found myself a couple of aisles along from where I could see my wife and this lad was in the same aisle as her again, unaware that I was watching I saw her look over her shoulder over shoulder at him, she then turned away and lifted her foot behind her and let the shoe drop. That got his attention and he moved closer until he was only about three feet from her, he squatted down next to her as if to look at something on the bottom shelf. Still unaware I could see , she was looking at him as she started sliding her foot in and out of her shoe right next to him, because she was above his sightline he didn't seem to realise she was watching him stare blatantly at her foot. This pattern continued along several aisles with her teasing him with her shoe antics, there was no doubt she knew exactly what she was doing, perhaps testing my theory? As we were coming to the end of the shopping I approached my wife again to go to the checkout, as I passed him, the bulge in his trousers confirmed beyond all doubt that I had been right. I said nothing to her of it expecting her to tell me that I had been right all along, but she said nothing.

When we went to checkout, I went ahead to pack and my wife stayed back to load the goods onto the belt as is our usual habit. as I was packing I noticed that he had joined the queue directly behind my wife. As she put the last item on the belt and placed the divider bar behind her groceries he was putting the couple of items from his basket onto the belt. At this point she normally moves forward to help me pack the remaining goods, this time however she stayed where she was and leaned on the shopping trolley, as I was packing I glanced up to see that she had lifted her foot out of her shoe again and was resting her toes on the back of her shoe with her nylon sole facing him. He moved forward until I could clearly see that the bottom of his leg was resting against the sole of her foot, I fully expected her to put her shoe back on and move but she stayed exactly where she was. As he stood behind her with his leg pressed against her foot he looked really nervous and red faced, I could imagine how he was feeling. As I paid the cashier, my wife casually slipped her foot back in her shoe and we left the shop as if nothing had happened.

As we drove home I was wondering if I should mention what I had seen, but I thought I'd wait and see if she said anything. The more I thought about it, the more turned on I was getting and had a huge erection which must have been visible, in the passenger seat my wife had slipped both feet half way out of her shoes on the floor, she often does this. The atmosphere seemed tense in the car and I couldn't help myself, I rested my hand on her knee, she made no comment and just stared straight ahead, i started to run my hand up the inside of her nylon clad thigh until I got to her hot spot, which was not only hot but very moist. I heard a slight gasp and looked over to see her eyes closed and she started to move her crotch against my hand. At this point we arrived home, pulling on to the drive we both left the car without a word and walked to the house leaving the shopping in the car. As soon as we were through the door we were all over each other, I pushed her against the wall and was on my knees with my face aginst her pussy, her fingers gripped my hair and she ws grinding herself against my face. I started to pull her pantyhose down when she said "leave them on, rip them" this suprised me as she is not normally vocal at all during sex. I tore her pantyhoe at the crotch as her knees buckled and she slid down on to the floor pulling me on top of her, I slammed my self inside her pussy which was wetter than I'd ever known it, as I started pushing in and out of her I felt her legs on the back of mine, she slid her feet up my legs using the back of my legs to lever her shoes off,she rubbed her nylon soles up and down the backs on my legs while bucking her hips against me, this kind of frantic sex not the norm for my wife by the way. I would like to say it went on for a while but there was no holding it, suddenly she pressed her feet onto me and went totally rigid while I kept grinding against her she shouted " Oh God I can't stop coming " that sent me over the edge and I pumped the biggest load ever into her. We lay there gasping as we cooled off the atmosphere still felt a little tense, as I pulled my trousers up she said " I'm going for a bath, will you get the shopping in please ? " After she had her bath nothing more was mentioned, this is without doubt the most erotic moment of my marriage. Since then, she has not mentioned that I was right about the young guy in the supermarket, and I have said nothing about what I saw when she was unaware I was watching. Sorry this has been a bit long but I just had to get it of my chest and I know you guys will understand. Feel free to comment.

Thanks.

locat

Post by locat »

:byebye:

What I find very interesting in your story is the encounter between you and the other fetishist. You're the one who spotted him first.

Most women I know don't even imagine men can possibly be interested by this part of their body. That's why they're not suspicious.
njsmiles

Post by njsmiles »

Great story! Good things can come from a woman being turned on by the power her feet can have.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ok I dont understand why his leg was touching her foot ans she said or did nothing?I guess she must have liked it.I hope she wasnt fantasizing about that kid while you were having sex?This could be the beginning of something bad.I would watch out for her now especially when dining with other men or at the movies and she will start playing footsie with the guy next to her.Sounds like you unleashed a hidden fetish in her
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

This is great stuff. Thanks for sharing. I believe you did the right thing keeping silent about the day's "activities".

Please keep us updated if your wife decides to indulge another admirer.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

i agree with Footsiefreak. dangerous game to let her touch someone else with her feet. i hope for you that she was just experiencing your comments about the young fetichist.
anyway, being touched by the feet of an unknown woman, must be one of the most erotic and arousing experience
one foot on crotch is better than two hands
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

footoncrotch wrote:i agree with Footsiefreak. dangerous game to let her touch someone else with her feet. i hope for you that she was just experiencing your comments about the young fetichist.
anyway, being touched by the feet of an unknown woman, must be one of the most erotic and arousing experience
And I agree with 100% footoncrotch from my footsie at the movies experiences few women do play back with there man right there.Its a taboo thrill for some to be touched by a stranger and I am sure this kid came not too long after it happened.