THE Outdoor Cafe

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

THE Outdoor Cafe

Post by wsrfr »

The Outdoor Cafe

I went to an outdoor/indoor cafe on Sat around noon to get something to eat and for a blind date. I had been there many times in the past because of all the women.

I looked around and the place was crowded. The lady told me she would be dressed in red so I looked around but didn't see her. I thought I was stood up.

But I walked around outside and saw a woman in red. She was wearing all red...red high heel closed heel and toe pumps, white hose, red skirt, white blouse. She was sort of in a secluded spot away from the crowd.

She was drinking a glass of wine and enjoying the sun with her leg crossed. I sat in back of her about 15 feet away and sort of waited.

Well did she put on a show. She was moving her foot/shoe around in circles and trying to curl her toes inside those pointed toe pumps. She looked to have shapely feet. The rest of her looked that way too.

Then she started to heel pop rather vigorously looking occasionally at her foot. Interesting I thought.

Then she just let her foot rest with the heel of her shoe just off the heel of her foot.

I got excited and started to seep. Lucky for me I stuffed lots of paper towels down my crotch.

She looked again while sipping on that wine.

I wanted a closer look so I moved to another chair so now I was about 10feet away.

I got a glimpse of the inside. It had a fancy red liner with a white label insert that and gold lettering that read "Charles Jourdan". Designer shoes.

She left her shoe that way and then popped it back on and left it that way.

I knew I had to show up pretty soon or she was going to think I was a no show but the show she put on was something I hadn't seen in a long time.

I waited just another minute or 2 and then she popped the heel of her shoe off and then left it that way.

She then went down with long fingernails and scratched the heel and arch of her foot.

Well that really got tome and I shot my wad. Thank god for paper towels I felt wet but didn't show.

She seemed to look at her foot an awful lot. I said to myself "a woman with a foot fetish?"

I figured I had to meet her so I did. She said "well hi there". I said "hi back". She left her shoe where it was.

It was a round table so I sat sort of next to her giving her crossed leg lots of room. Now I was facing her and her foot/shoe was not far from my eyes. Shapely foot and ankle.

I said "great legs". She smiled and said "well thank you". I smiled and said "you're welcome".

We talked and talked and ordered more wine and she seemed as interested in her shoe and foot as she did in me. It was odd. Guess I am not too interesting!

I asked her if she wanted something to eat and she nodded and said "sure.." She looked at the menu and periodically rubbed her foot.

I said "did you come from work?" She said "oh no..have the day off". I said "well you really dressed up".

She said "well I wanted to make a good impression". I said "well you did". She giggled.

I told her I was going to order so I left and ordered. I waited a few minutes for the order by the order counter, got our order and then came back.

I walked slowly.

She had let the shoe slide down her nicely formed foot just a bit more and was looking at it again.

I came again. Exc this time nothing came out.

I came back and now I could clearly see the inside of her shoe. It was such a sexy sight I nearly dropped our lunch.

I put our meals down and as soon as she did she uncrossed her leg and crossed the other one.

But instead of heel popping she just popped it off and left it that way. Great looking foot, slender and narrow with a high arch.

So we sat there and talked and she looked at her shoe still quite a bit.

I finally said "pretty shoes". She said "oh thank you...I like them too". I'll bet.

I asked if they were new and she said "oh no..I have had them for awhile. But they were in excellent condition

I then said "must be hard wearing heels". She said "oh I am used to it".

Well we ran out of wine again. I was sort of drunk but she wanted more so I just left and ordered a bottle.

Well as I walked back she pulled her shoe off her foot and looked at it. Hmm...I mean she looked at it all over. Seemed odd.....

She had pink toenail polish and long slender toes. Yum.

I got back to the table and she quickly slipped it back on...all the way on.

Well we ate and seemed to have a good time even though she sure spent a lot of time admiring her shoes.

At one point she seemed to lose track of what I was saying because she was looking at her shoes so much.

So I said "something wrong?" That seemed to catch her off guard and she said "OH no".

Anyway we ate and I asked her for her phone number and she gave me her work number. She said she never gives out her home phone at first.

I said "fair enough".

She looked at her watch. I said "have to do something?" She said "yeah...I have to run". I said "well ok...it was nice to meet you". She smiled and said the same.

We both got up and I walked her to her car. Gads..driving a Mercedes. I opened the door for her and she swung her legs in. I closed the door and she smiled and waved.

That was it. I don't know if she learned much about me or not. She seemed more interested in her shoes........oh well....