New airport sight

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

New airport sight

Post by Tomi »

I had a short trip few days ago with an early morning flight. There was a huge crowd waiting at the check gates, bigger then the majority of the passengers thought it will be like that. This was the reason that many passengers were really nervous not to miss their flight. I managed to go through the check on time (no major shoe removal sights around me). and went out to the hall. I was looking around for a minute or two when the security door opened and a 20 yrs olda girl came out from the check gates with her b/f. It seems she was late for the flight and was running sock footed at the corridor carrying her sneakers in her hands. She was running in her orange coloured socks. She was really fortunate as the gate was very close and the gate agent accepted her (3 mins before the flight) she was continued running sock footed towards the corridor which leads to the aeroplane while her soles looked a bit filthy :superlol: :superhorny: I really enjoyed that short sight. Maybe one can see similar things in early morning rush hours at the airports sometimes. I could imagine a girl running nylon footed with boots in her hands :bastardinside: That would be a dream situation!

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
locat

Post by locat »

Thanks for sharing this great moment. :)
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

locat wrote:Thanks for sharing this great moment. :)
I really appreciate feedbacks, thanx! :ooook:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store