New Lady Tenant

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

New Lady Tenant

Post by wsrfr »

The New Girl in the Building

There is a new lady in the apt complex where I live. She is on the 2nd floor and I am on the 4th floor. We have nearly identical apts exc I have a balcony/porch.

We have been out several times but only as friends. She is young for me at the age of 34. I am 55. But she insists she likes older guys. I retort..but you aren't looking for a father figure...are you?" She pauses and says "no".

She is always on the go and it shows. She stands nearly 6ft in heels and is always dressed up. She is very slender and rather pretty with long slender legs and curvy feet in those heels. She is also always wearing white or suntan nylons.

One day last week I came home from work and was just relaxing when I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and it was her.

I opened the door and it was her. In all white...white skirt, white high heels, white hose, white blouse. Her blouse was opened up just a tad to show some cleavage.

I invited her in and she came in. I said "hi..whats up?' She said "can I use your computer for a few minutes?" I said "sure...go ahead".

She said "thanks" and walked over to the computer which was against the wall in the living room.

She sat down and turned the computer on. I said "I can give you a more comfortable chair if you like".

She said "oh no...this is fine..thanks".

I asked her if she would like a glass of wine or something to drink.

She said "a glass of wine would be great".

So I poured her a glass of good white wine ice cold and handed it to her. She said "thanks doll".

I said "doll"? She said "yeah..you're so nice and cute and all so I think I will call you "doll".

I said "ok...whatever".

She took a sip of the wine and said "wow...its really good". Then she started to move her foot around in circles so I watched. About 2 minutes later she started to pop the heel off and on.

I said "you can take your heels off and relax if you want".

She said "I don't generally take my heels off in other people's apts".

She said "I am used to them". I said "well ok..its up to you:"

So she rotated her foot around and I could see her try to curl her toes. Before I knew it she dropped the heel of the pump just off the heel of her foot.

I felt a hard on forming inside my slacks.

I could not see too much yet. But she pointed her foot in the air and curled her toes as if trying to get the shoe back on. But she would just let it stay that way as she relaxed her leg.

Then I saw her reach down with her hand and rub the underside of her foot and rub her nice arch.

I got harder but tried not to let go.

Then she would just look at the foot and shoe. Now I could see the liner..it was red with a white label..designer pumps.

That was too much for me. I headed for the bathroom and shot my wad....a big one. I felt relieved.

I moved to the back of her and said "would you like a neck rub?" She said "well...sure".

So I did and she said "oh wow..you are really good at that...you are going to make me drowsy..it is so relaxing". I said "well good...you seem sort of tense"

She said "that is because I am in your apt". I said "nothing to be tense about".

I said "wanna get something to eat when you are through?" She said "sure..where?" I said "anywhere is ok".

I said "how about the diner down the street?" She said "that fine..just a couple more minutes".

I said "take you time...no hurry..its still early". She smiled and then looked down at her foot and shoe. The shoe was now far enough off that the heel was resting on the carpet, showing her shapely sexy foot.

Well I could not handle it so I pumped again but this time the well was dry. Thank god...but it felt good anyway.

She finished up and she got up and we left.

We went down and had a nice fast dinner. We sat very close together and she crossed her leg my way so that her foot ended up resting on my foot, but she didn't know it. Not a big deal.

We finished and then headed back. Now it was starting to get late and I had to work the next day.

She said "mind if I come up for a little?" I said "well ok..but just for a little while..I have to work". She said "so do I".

So she came up and we watched tv for awhile and then it was 10pm and I said "ok hon..time to call it a night". I helped her up and we headed to the door.

We talked a little abut the coming weekend and what she wanted to do. She wanted to go to the beach. I said for the way or overnight?"

She didn't know..and said "let me think about it". I said "fine"

While she was talking she was leaning against the door and I could tell she was already tired of standing. Sure enough...she eventually slipped one of her feet out of the pump,curled and spread her toes and then slipped it back in the shoe.

I did my best not to look even though she was looking. Then she asked me ad odd question: she said "do you think its weird for me to look at my feet/shoes?" I said "no..not at all...why?"She said "I don't know...it just seems odd".

I said "no..I know women have a thing for their shoes so its not a big deal for me".

she said "really...you really don't think its sort of weird?" I
said "nope..nothing weird about it...my ex did the same thing".

She said "really?...you aren't just saying that?" I said "nope...she sort of admired her shoes...you know how women are with their shoes".

She said "yeah I do..well thanks...I don't want to come across as being someone who looks at her feet a lot". I said "nope...and by the way...I think you have attractive feet for what that is worth".

She said "really?" My ex b/f said the same thing...I guess it must be true".

I said "ok..enough about feet and shoes....lets talk about the weekend closer to the weekend.

I gave her a hug and walked her outside. She had a short walk to her apt.

She said "do you mind if I come over a couple of times/week? I said "no not at all...its nice to have the female companionship". She smiled and said "fine..I'll see ya".

that was it for the night.

Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Wow thanks for sharing that. Keep us posted on what happens next. It would be more daring if you got pictures or videos of her doing some shoeplay.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Another made up gem by wsfr dont get too excited :roll:
JordanXavier

Post by JordanXavier »

ROTFL!! now I see what the other guy's talking about.... you're quite a peach footsiefreak. almost... rude.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Footsiefreak wrote:Another made up gem by wsfr dont get too excited :roll:
Section is called "Dreams, stories and reality"...this can be a dream, a story or the reality...who knows? And actually...if he doesn't say it, we can dream even more :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
JordanXavier

Post by JordanXavier »

nyllover wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:Another made up gem by wsfr dont get too excited :roll:
Section is called "Dreams, stories and reality"...this can be a dream, a story or the reality...who knows? And actually...if he doesn't say it, we can dream even more :)
I like that imagination portion of it nyllover.... that's what this section is dedicated to. ;)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JordanXavier wrote:ROTFL!! now I see what the other guy's talking about.... you're quite a peach footsiefreak. almost... rude.
Thats ok I have no problem mentioning Nitro "Jay"that name rings a bell now doesnt it?
JordanXavier

Post by JordanXavier »

no. no idea at all.
Nitro

Post by Nitro »

Footsiefreak wrote:
JordanXavier wrote:ROTFL!! now I see what the other guy's talking about.... you're quite a peach footsiefreak. almost... rude.
Thats ok I have no problem mentioning Nitro "Jay"that name rings a bell now doesnt it?
You really need to grow up and learn how to engage your mind BEFORE you engage your keystrokes... seriously. Nyllover, I'm becoming more and more fed up this this obnoxious moron. Put a muzzle on him, or whatever!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Nitro wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:
You really need to grow up and learn how to engage your mind BEFORE you engage your keystrokes... seriously. Nyllover, I'm becoming more and more fed up this this obnoxious moron. Put a muzzle on him, or whatever!
OK I have been here a long time longer than both of you put together and know to PM to settle disputes but since neither want to reply to PM what does that say about you?Its a fact that you said on this forum that you didnt like me and now I get called an obnoxious MORON.Sounds like a personal attack to me but you want Nyllover to muzzle me?I know the forum rules and never have I called someone a name like you just did.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I am just going to end this and I apologize to wsfr for my comments.Only WSFR gets my apology and no one else
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

And i'm closing the thread. As always...feel free to keep "fighting" via PM ...but stop creating flames here. thanks.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.