[ENG] my regular

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

kingdom

[ENG] my regular

Post by kingdom »

I've had a lot of footsie experiences. A lot of them come from really tolerant girlffriends, and two were from teachers. In school here in the United States, teachers are very open. I don't know if it is because they are just friendly, but when i was a kid, I used to place my leg by their dangling shoes. Sometimes, I would kick their shoes off , and they would proceed to rub my leg with their stockinged feet ( a favorite of mine).
Proceed to the past three years. I've been seeing this woman from a club I frequent. She is married, and her husband is a good friend of mine. We have talked about my fantasies, and he is totally okay with it. What I would do is take videos and pictures of us playing footsie normally with her in a business suit and stockings ( a big turn on of mine). Once a month, we would meet in a theatre so that we could play footsie in the dark so that no one would see us. Of course my next fantasy would to play footsie under a dinner table in a fancy restaurant with people being able to see us. I will let you in on my latest escapade during my next posting. Until then, have fun!