Worst footsies are the ones where the girls text to friends.

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vastlessdreams

Worst footsies are the ones where the girls text to friends.

Post by Vastlessdreams »

Today was a tough day in library footise. Let me set the scene.

In the library are computer labs because the old footsie desk have this seperation wedge... probably to deter footsie complaints lol.

But anyways, these computer labs have 7 seats, 7 computers, in a circular desk pattern. Under these desks, are bars that obscure view if you place a backpack or something there. During that time, it is safe to remove your shoes (sometimes socks although I hardly try to do that as we explain tonight..) and you can attempt footsie.

The first day at college I went and played footsie with this girl for like an hour and mannnn was it awesome. She even wanted to hook up with me that night, but I have a girlfriend and I only do this for the rush.

Anyways: Today. I walked in and it's the middle of winter so the only feet you're going to find in college that aren't covered by Ugg Boots, or rain boots, or whatever the hell they wear, are those shoes with the back missing for slip ons (usually accompanied by socks :( ) or my favorite... flats.

Well, lucky have it (or so I thought) there was a beautiful blonde girl sitting at a desk with her flats on and stretched out. I sat down and put the backpack in place, and began to slide my shoe off.

My sock remained on the entire session, and during the beginning, my cock got so hard. I was rubbing up and down her shoe, and unfortunately with socks, you can't tell if you are actually rubbing the smooth flat part of the shoe, or actual flesh. Eventually though I rubbed her flesh and her foot stayed there.

I was in heaven! Then, suddenly as I was doing small delicate brushes back and forth in between the back of the heel and the side of the foot. She kicked my foot, and then looked over and said, "can you PLEASE move your foot?"

I was shocked, I thought she liked it. I mumbled an apology and then moved away. I wasn't giving up though. I waited five minutes and she slid her feet back out, and I stretched out and started massaging her back heel again. She made that exasperated sigh and then grabbed her phone and started to text. I didn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what she was texting..

I left. And I came back 15 minutes later after I hung out with a friend outside the library. She was gone.

The second girl, had NO pants, just flats and soft smooth capris that didn't reach past her knees. She was hot too. She spent 10 fricken minutes talking to her friend before her friend left and she actually SAT DOWN with her feet next to me. I was really wanting footsie, so I slipped my sock off and put my sweater of the tip of my foot so that only the toes stuck out. I then moved forward. I felt a soft smooth flesh and rubbed it up and down for like 5 minutes. I was ecstatic. She must know! And she did... eventually though she didn't like it and moved her foot back.

When I tried to carress her ankle, she took that foot and crossed it.

After that, no footsie.

Then a girl with another set of flats was sitting in the library about 10 minutes after that, and I felt like she was playing with ME! I put my feet out there with a sock on, and stuck it near her. She pushed at it up and down, rubbed it sideways and forwards. This went on for around a couple minutes.

Eventually, she looked down and said, "Um, just so you know your feet is touching mine."

I said, "Oh.. I know, sorry." I tried again after a couple minutes and she then opened her phone. God damnit I hate that. She apparently was texting her friend next to her who didn't have her phone so she messaged her on the computer, which I was able to see. And she said:

"Omgggg"
"??"
"This boy keeps rubbing my foot with his"
"wtf whyyyy? lol"
"I dont knowww "
"tell him to stop omg"
"i did TWICE"

And etc... well that was it for the day. FML, and better luck next time.

With a population of over 13,000 I'm not worried about my reputation getting out as the "foot toucher" but I do not play footsies with girls who I recognize again at the computer lab. That way if they say, "look its that guy" and their friends watch, I won't be playing footsie with them.

Anybody else got fail stories? We all got the success ones, but the fail ones are what truly show that we're human :ooook: