Surprise at the Library (true)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Surprise at the Library (true)

Post by wsrfr »

Surprise at the library pt1

I walked in the public library the other day wanting to read some mags. As I walked in I wandered around, seeing if there were any attractive women.
I was one lady in the corner of the library at a table with her back to me. She was dressed up in a blue skirt, white hose, and blue med heel pumps. She had med length brown hair. I was not interested in seeing her from the front at the time.

I took a seat in back of her and waited and waited. Eventually she started some minor heel popping and that got me aroused. I waited some more and after awhile she just left the heelcup of the pump off the heel of her slender foot. I walked to the men's room and got off.

I walked back and she was still there. Well now I wanted to see her from the front so I walked around, but from several feet away.

I knew her! She was in her late 30's. A friend from a couple of years ago. I had bought her some clothes and shoes when she was looking for a job. She looked very good.

I approached the table and whispered "hi". She put her head up and said "well hi there". I asked her if I could sit with her (across the table) and she nodded and said "of course".

So I sat and pushed the chair back enough to see her foot. Nice and slender foot with the heel of her foot still just out of the shoe.
We whispered a little bit and then i said "why don't we go outside and talk". She smiled and nodded.

She uncrossed her leg and slipped her foot back in her shoe and we walked outside. The weather was nice. She was about 5-10 with those shoes on. Beautiful legs. Nice feet. She seemed bustier than I had remembered her.

She sat down at a round table and took a chair. I took a chair too. Those chairs made us lean back. We chatted and she started to heel pop. I got aroused but managed to conceal it. I asked her if she was wearing the clothes I bought her and she nodded.

Then I said "sz 9 extra narrow". She smiled and said "surprised you remembered". I said "practice". I said "they still look like new". She said "wear them about once/week". She looked at them and said "beautiful shoes".

After chatting I asked her if she wanted to go to lunch.
She accepted and we got her stuff and put them in her car.

Then she got in my car and we drove to a nearby indoor/outdoor cafe.
I got out and then helped her out and we walked in.
They were busy so we took a table outside. It was a round table.

She sat down and then I sat down. She turned her chair towards me and then tried to cross her leg under the table. But the table was just a little too low so she turned some more and then crossed her leg towards the table.

I handed her the menu and she sat there reading it. I turned myself slightly so I could look directly at her.

I said "still got those gorgeous legs". She said "you always did like my legs". Well I waited a little bit and then she extended her other leg and then tightly crossed her leg. That brought her foot and shoe closer to the ground.

She began to heel pop and the heel of the shoe began to easily hit the ground. I could hear it. She seemed to do it in rhythm and I began to get aroused again.

Off and on, off and on. She tried to curl her toes a couple of times and when she did that the shoe came off a little more so that she could not get it back on.

When that happened she reached down and with her slender fingers and long fingernails slipped the shoe back on.

Then she would go into the same routine again.

Finally the meal came. She turned herself slightly toward the table and we began to eat. She managed to get that leg sort of under the table.
We had a good time talking and then she began to look down. I picked up a newspaper that had been left behind and used it as a prop and cover.

I looked down and saw that she had barely slipped her shoe off and it was resting on the ground. She was curling her pretty toes. The prettiest feet I had seen in a long time. Long, high beautiful arches. Now I was able to see the inside of the shoe.

It was blue with the makers gold stamp still intact. I had placed special clear tape over it so it would not wear away. Sic.

After curling her toes and letting her feet cool she slipped it back on. I was rock hard and again excused myself to the men's room where I shot what little was left.

I walked back and she smiled and sat down.
Then she crossed the other leg and I thought I was in for more. But I was disappointed. She did not repeat that although she did some heel popping.

We talked and talked and then she said she had to get back so we got up, I paid the bill and we left.

We got back to the library and she said she had to leave. At that moment I asked her if she would be interested in going to dinner.

She said "as a friend or as a date?" I said "as a friend?' She said "sure". I smiled and said "but I want to be clear here...I NEVER have sex with friends...can you handle that?"

I said "yep...no problem". She said "are you sure?" I said "yep" . She said "its nothing personal....". I said "no need to explain". She gave me her address and said "when would you like to go?"

I said "how about tomorrow....which was Sat". She said "fine...". I said "pick you up about 6?"
She nodded and said "fine..I'll look forward to it". I said "so will I".
So she left and so did I.

Dangling Fan

Re: Surprise at the Library (true)

Post by Dangling Fan »

Nice story! I hope she will offer you a great shoeplay show!