I took a risk and it paid off big time

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

gdogak

I took a risk and it paid off big time

Post by gdogak »

As I live and breathe, I cannot believe what just happened to me. Just recieved a full blown footjob from my coworker. We are still on the train together with the rest the office. I'm in shock still.

Posting this from my phone, will report back later tonight with full details. I am in F***ING heaven right now. Cant wait to share how this happened!!!

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

gdogak

Post by gdogak »

Alright I am still in utter disbelif that this just happened to me. First because I have fantasized about it since my last buisness trip, secondly becuase no girl in my entire life has been able to finish with her feet alone.

My office had a buisness trip to Philly, about 12 of us went. Super breif, meet and greet meeting for us to be introduced to some new team members that recently came on board. So we left for Philly on the train from NYC, where we work. This girl, let's call her Rachel, was on my last buisness trip. For context read my last post first so you can actually see her feet and hear about how this all started.

I STRONGLY RECOMMENDED U READ THIS, before u read the rest, that way you can see her feet and understand what she looks like...
(http://www.crazyforfeet.com/phpBB2/view ... hp?t=11832)

Since this was an overnight buisness trip, we all got on the train to Philly after work. Rachel was wearing a nice pair of black heels and slacks during the day, no nylons, which she usually doesn't wear. I was bummed because she changed before we got on the train. She put on a long pair of black boots on, they were definitly a comfort pair, they were not heeled or sexy. So we take the train ride, I'm hoping she atleast takes her boots off to relax, no dice. I didn't have a great view anyway, but I kept sneaking peaks. Couldn't resist!

So the train ride ends, the office goes out to dinner, drinks it up and has fun. I ended up sitting across from Rachel. We had, in my opion some accidental footsie. it was a small, long table, so our feet brushed up against eachother a few times. I loved every second of of those few times just because I am who I am. There was one time that she rested the bottom of her boot right on the top of my shoe. I didn't know if she realized it, but after like 10 seconds, I pushed my foot up slightly so she knew her foot was on mine, she immediately shuffled her foot away, the rest of dinner there was no footsie. We all went up to our hotel rooms after, meeting was at 8:30am so we all wanted rest.

Well, when I walked into the lobby to meet the group in the morning, my jaw nearly hit the floor. For the first time ever Rachel had on a skirt and opaque black tights. On the outside I was calm, but on the inside I was going BANANAS! She had on a short black skirt and buisness jacket/ blouse thing going on too, looked incredible, and when I say incredible, I mean I incredible! The entire day I can't keep my eyes off her legs and shoes. She's was wearing something close to a 4 inch pump, they were black patent, with a very thin heel. Besides my foot fetish, I also have a total shoe fetish...so this was justyn dream come true, atleast until later in the day.

Go into the meeting, I sat at the opposite end of the table from Rachel, I was hoping to get a better seat to see any shoeplay, no luck. It was very frustraiting, but I had to focus on the meeting too, so I guess it was for the best.

So we get outta the meeting around 2 and get back to he train. You all know by this point, I would do anything to sit in the seat next to Rachel on this train ride. I position myself to be right behind her getting on board. As we are all scurrying around he train, the office gets divided, but I'm still following Rachel. We ended up having to walk to the second to last cart which is nearly empty. She picks out a pair of seats that were near the back of the cart. Rachel sat on the inside seat and I sat on the outside. The ride started innocuously. We were talking about work, the meeting, our bosses, etc. Rachel out of the blue mentioned how sore her feet were from walking around the city in her new shoes. Not trying to be an obvious idiot who would offer a foot massage, I went along with it and exrepssed similar tiredness in my feet. I then asked her where she got her new shoes from. Rachel then said something like, "Oh I got them at a wholesale shoestore, there nice right?" She showcases her shoes for me by extending them up from the ground. Not being one for rudeness, I looked down, complimented the, and asked her what kind they were. Rachel didn't know off the top of her head. My eyes widened as she reached down her leg and slipped the high heel off her foot. No joke, I instantly got a boner. I put my arm over my erection as Rachel told me the brand of the shoe was Carlos Santana.
(i looked them up, turned out to be these: )(http://www.carlosshoes.com/ProductImage ... 231872.jpg)

Like it was out of a story on this forum, she started talking about how good it felt to take her shoe off. Rachel then asked, " you don't mind, do you?" I think I calmly replied go right ahead, as she removed the other shoe. She curled her feet and legs underneath her and sat on them. Her toes were poking out from underneath her thigh, about 4-5 inches away from me. About 10 minutes passed and I thought to myself, "when am I ever going to get this chance again". Pretending to get up and stretch, I put right hand down on a good portion of her foot! It was still moist from being in her shoe and I quickly lifted my hand and apologized. She said it wasn't a problem and I stretched.

When I sat back down I took my phone back out and started to fiddle with it. The next words out of Rachels mouth, I could not believe them, "I have an odd request and its totally ok if it grosses you out, but when you just put pressure on my foot it felt amazing, would you mind rubbing them a little" I looked at her and said back, "oh ya for sure, no problem" Rachel untucked her legs from under her and placed them directly in my hands, which were hovering inches above my lap, and now bigger erection. I started massaging both of her feet with my hands. I was going nuts, I still can't believe I was touching her feet and ontop of that thy were encased in thick black tights, my personal favorite. Gahhhh, I really cant express how I feel about this, I am still on cloud 9, but it got so much better. As I was rubbing away, Rachel asked if I could just work on one foot at a time. I did as she asked and let go of her left foot, which I thought she would retract. I was misjudging alot of things and this was no different, instead of pulling back her foot, Rachel placed it right on top of my crotch, I instantly froze, I couldn't even look at her, I just kept rubbing her other foot. I really don't understand what was going on in her head, we obviously have chemistry, never acted upon anything, i dont get how the hell she would know about my foot fetish, im super discreet, still puzzle's me.

So her left foot is on top of my bulge, she clearly knows the bottom of her foot is pressed against my shaft and i don't know what the hell to do, i'm not smooth like that. I just look around to see if anyone else is there because i am totally nervous, this was really happening. She is apparently starring at me because when i finally turned to look at her, she snickered and finally started sliding her foot in circles around my bulge. This felt pretty damn amazing between the khaki material, her tights, and my super sensitive boner. At this point i am fully erect and the bulge is full blown. She pulls her other foot out of my hands and uses both of them to massage my bulge. I am pretty much full hormones raging lost in the moment, I already had a tiny wet spot showing up threw my pants and she saw it. She knew exactly how to push my buttons, i didn't believe the next thing she said "Well are we going to take care of that or should i just put my shoes back on." I was just starring at her in disbelief and she could totally tell i had never done anything like this before. I said nothing and just kept looking at her and her feet. Next she reached down into her bag which was below the seat in front of us and pulled out a grey sweatshirt and drape it over her legs/my crotch. She put her hands under the sweatshirt and undid my zipper and pulled out my cock. My heart was racing, i felt surreal, and all the blood was rushing to my head and my cock. She leaned back in the seat and slightly turned on her side. If anyone walked by it would have looked as if she was napping and had the sweatshirt over her legs to keep her warm. At this point I was definitely feeling like she had done this kind of thing before haha, i didn't care tho.

Even though i couldn't see her petite feet jerking me off, i just looked over at her laying there with her eyes closed. She look completely innocent, but beneath the sweatshirt she had my shaft pressed between the bottom of her left foot and the top of her right foot. It took 10 minutes of her continually rubbing me, but she finally started to rub the tip with toes from her right foot and i lost it. This was the first time i have ever come from a straight up footjob and i got to do it in public! As i came she continued the rub me between her feet until it all got soaked into her tights/sweatshirt. She kept rubbing as i started to let out little sighs and she knew i was finished. She sat up and put her hands under the sweatshirt and put my dick away for me, i thought that was really sweet of her. She wrapped her feet up in the sweatshirt and put them down on the ground. I was in la-la land and i actually had a bit of a mess on my pants, but i could care less. She put her shoes back on with my cum all over her feet and i found that amazing. She got up and used the bathroom to clean up i assume. When she came back to the seat she was acting like nothing had happened and i didnt talk about it either. So whatever comes of it...who knows...all i know is today is a day i will never forget the rest of my life and sometimes dreams do come true.

CANT BELIEVE THIS STILL!!!! :byebye: :outstanding: :ooook: :shockedstar: :superhorny: :lol: :love: :love: :love: :wink:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Wow, definitely a five star experience, and your account of it here is much appreciated.

When you mentioned that you sensed she had done this before I remembered reading in your other post about her being involved with another man. Perhaps she's done it to him (or his friends)? The foot fetish is the most common among men, so maybe she has picked up on your reactions to her because her boyfriend is also a fetishist.

So, a few questions:

1. Has your girlfriend ever done anything like this to you? If so please elaborate.

2. What do you think you'll do about your girlfriend now (if she's still around)?

3. What do you think you'll do about "Rachel"?

A word of advice, and this is only my personal opinion, but don't grovel, pant, or fawn over "Rachel" the next time you see her. You're the man, be confident and calm, and if she tries to seduce you again, go for it smoothly but aggressively. Don't let her walk all over you unless it's in the good way ;D

Also, why don't you invite her and her beau out for dinner with you and your steady? That could be a pretty steamy encounter if she's feeling frisky.

Regardless, let us know how things turn out.

DP
gdogak

Post by gdogak »

1.) my girlfriend has rubbed me with her feet before, but could never finish the job. shes did it alot of times though, they were all really the same with different stockings and such
2.) girlfriend is now x-girlfriend, didnt work out
3.) When it comes to Rachel, i really dont think i am going to do anything. I have waited this long and the mountain came to me, so i really have no problems. If anything she took a HUGE chance doing something like this when you think about it. So im in a position just as much as she could be.
Ya im really not into fucking around with other ppls spouses, maybe she does this stuff with her bf or maybe she doesnt but has wanted to? Too many what if's

When we cut it all down, if it happens again, it happens and if it doesnt, it doesnt - kinda was more fun in my mind getting a quick rub and tug with her feet then thinking about it happening over and over again
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I agree with DP 100% she knew you were a foot lover from the start.She was slowly teasing you and you didnt realize it.Do you remember who iniated the footsie?She intentionally wore boots to make you wonder more about her feet.Then the next day she wore exactly what you wanted to see her in.When a girl takes off her shoes in front of a guy thats a sure sign she wants foot attention.

She was teasing you with the footsie too.She touches your foot then you get aggressive then she pulls away I should know.But sometimes they pull away so you pursue them more.But it worked out for you anyway.

Is she in a relationship?It matters on what your next move on her should be.But tell her you are single I'll explain why later
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

I think it doesn't matter neither how it came to this point(if she knew about your fetish or not) nor what the next step is.
You're the luckiest guy in the world and the best thing is to enjoy your time without thinking of details.

Shoes, stockings, foot rub, footjob in public, no premature ejeculation(you must be very excited), not your woman but someone you're interested in(more excitement).
Everything seems ok :ooook:
What a foot fetishist want else? and how many times in life can this happen?

Again, you're the luckiest guy in the world. Hail you holy one :noworthy:
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"