Buisness trip / lunch with colleague

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

gdogak

Buisness trip / lunch with colleague

Post by gdogak »

So just got back from a business trip with my office, a few of us went. I dont know where to begin because i feel like there are alot of details to go over, BUT, going to throw out my story cause i feel like i need to share it with you guys because you can empathize and such.

first off i work with a girl who is very close in age to me, a little bit younger. I am 25 and she is 21. To paint the picture for you, she is about 5'2", dark brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, olive skin, just from eyeballing it looks like she has size 5 1/2 or size 6 feet. To explain her body type i cant help but think of a comic book heroine, really similar look to the look of scarlett johanson!

So we have been working together for about 7-8 month, we are one cubicle apart from each other. She wears 3-4 inch heels every day to work and its like my f***ing kyrptonite. Although she always wears slacks and no skirts, i could always tell that just by looking at her feet in her shoes that they were perfect. Alas, she seems to be a fan of heels that are sexy but strap on, whether its around the ankle or top of the foot. This of course totally sucks because no matter how much i wish and dream, her preference for shoes NEVER allows her to dangle or remove her shoes in the office :bleh: :imsad:

So just this past week, a few members of my office left for a conference. So for the plane ride, she worse sandals, which was nice because i was finally able to see her feet. I know everyone has different preferences for feet, but these were perfect. They were petite, high arches, black nail polish, extremely well looked after - this made me totally happy because if she had ugly feet after all this time i would have been heart broken. I took whatever chance i could to look at her feet during the travel day, i really couldnt help it.

a few days later the girl i am talking about, another girl we both work with, and myself went out for lunch when taking a break from the convention. We went out to a nice sit down place and got a booth. definitely could not see under it, had a long table cloth. After a few minutes the other girl that came with us to lunch decided she did not like the menu, she literally got up and went to find something more suitable. While we both laughed it immediately became awkward and the lunch immediately felt like a date. To add insult to injury on this situation the girl knows that i have a serious girlfriend and she herself has a serious boyfriend. We talk about them to each other all the every now and again.

i started up a conversation, just to try and loosen the situation up. as we exchanged stories, we some how got on the topic of her talking about her dream job. She then went on to say that when she was a child she wished she could have been a dancer. i think continued to bring up that my girlfriend did irish step dancing as a youth and did the whole thing with standing on your toes in dance practice. The next words out of my co workers mouth have had me fantasizing about her feet for days. "Ya, i am pretty good with my feet too!" :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

Notice though she did not say i am pretty good on my feet (which implies dancing) she said that she was good with her feet ( this left me suspicious that she knew i was into feet, specifically hers. I always look down at her feet in the office when i walk by, im kinda anxious/excited that she knows what i am doing, but its wishful thinking

under the table her foot brushed up against my ankle, extremely gently. enjoying the contact i did not my my leg an inch. finally after a few seconds of her shoe being parked up against my leg she said, "oh sorry is that your leg" looking at me with surprise...really dont know what to make of that, just thought it worth mentioning

my one wish is that she somehow knew that i had the hots for her feet. With that, she could then tantalize and tease me, knowing that i admire and find beauty in that part of her body. the last thing i want to do is cross the line and some of you may say i already have with that way i talk about it, BUT a fantasy is a fantasy for a reason.

the last day of the trip i manned up and took a bunch of pics of her feet with my phone, everytime i did it i just paced around and pretended to be texting, it worked like a charm, i will post them up soon, but until then give me some feedback and let me know what you think

i am still smitten by "Ya, i am pretty good with my feet too!"

gdogak

Post by gdogak »

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Great story, thanks for sharing. It's always nice to finally see the feet of a woman who's been very "stubborn" about showing them.

As far as "crossing a line" as you put it, that's something you'll have to determine yourself. Don't stress about it too much. Focus on your own individual life and plan...let her and your gf be afterwork treats.

BTW - what was she wearing when the two of you were at lunch?

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
gdogak

Post by gdogak »

ughhh she was wearing a pair of black converse, very unsexy, but non the less i adored the contact
mabus

Post by mabus »

Wow, she does have gorgeous feet, can't argue with you there!

Man, wouldn't it suck if you to had a conference at a hotel, and she answered the door in a blouse, skirt,
some gorgeous barely-there suntan or flesh colored pantyhose..and no shoes on?!

And then you had to go in and talk to her about...whatever? I couldn't speak.... I could, but I probably make a lot
of errors......
gdogak

Post by gdogak »

mabus you have no idea how badly i wanted to drop "would you like a foot massage, im really good at them" when she would complain about her feet being tired. and yes if she was in any type of nylons i would lose it :superhorny: :shockedstar:
gdogak

Post by gdogak »

with fall and winter coming up i am crossing my fingers she will wear some tights, but i highly doubt it will matter since she ALWAYS wears pants and heels that remain fastened to her feet, and also i bet she has boots she will be wearing a lot, grrrr boots, my natural enemy
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I think she is sending signals and might have found out you are a foot fetishist.Next time you are eating at a restaurant I would play a little footsie with her to see her response
gdogak

Post by gdogak »

i dont really know footsie, i dont think its that clear cut, if she does know shes being super coy and does not want to antagonize me and i will never be the one to cross that line and make her uncomfortable and change the dynamic that already exists, gotta walk a fine line!