Man I love college.

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vastlessdreams

Man I love college.

Post by Vastlessdreams »

Okay so I'm sitting in the library today. This morning I attempted footsie sessions with over three girls, none of them responded. Terrible morning.

I went to my classes, got out around 6pm and then went back to the library to get some work done. Well that didn't happen.

There was this very preppy girl who was around five foot six pedicure and everything in flips flops, sitting at computer lab desk chair. I sat down next to her, and then positioned my backpack so that others around us wouldn't be able to see any footplay underneath the desk. It also makes women feel more comfortable sometimes.

So I went over to her and sat down, and just took one shoe and sock off. I slid my foot over to her, and for a little while I was able to just tap up and down with a little rub of my sock to her toes. But she moved them away. I was like, "Damn another loss."

Well I was pissed at this point, four fails in a row, so I just decided to try one last time with her and stuck my foot out and reached to slide up and down her toe which was retracted all the way to her seat. She didn't move. I did it again. Nothing. I looked over and she glanced my way and then I quickly pretended I was checking the time and then grabbed my phone.

My cell phone was the key. I looked down pretending to text and saw her remove her feet from under her chair and she had them strecteched out towards me.

I accidentally put my sock right against the back of her heel, but she didn't move. I was thumping, my heart beating really fast. Did she WANT to play footsie?

I kept sliding around her foot and felt her foot press back against mine. Oh my god. I stayed there for over fourty minutes, eventually she let me take my sock and help her remove her sandal, then we became intertwined under the table.

I eventually used my phone and typed, " This is one of the oddest flirtations I've ever encountered, but you are very attractive and it's a very nice flirt :) lol." I took my phone and put it next to her and she picked it up and read it and smiled!

We talked for a while playing footsie the whole time, then her BOYFRIEND came in and she said goodbye to me and was off. Her name was Lauren. *sigh* It was amazing.... Hopefully she comes into the library again sometime with a different attire! :D

The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Post by The-Shoeplay-Warehouse »

Damn. Boyfriend!
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN
The Feet of College On Your Screen

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
I make custom candid shoeplay videos however you want.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

If you are a student at this college I wouldn't be playing footsie with any of them because they could probably see you again an report you to the police.Besides libraries are full of cameras as are women who carry cell phone camera.You don't want to be labeled as a "campus creeper" do you?Some women are so quick to call the cops for breathing on them I know from experience
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also I hope you know how to run fast if their boyfriends or husbands are bigger than you always plan a getaway route