Airport story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Airport story

Post by Tomi »

About two weeks ago I was travelling by air. It was sunday afternoon when I checked in my luggages and have had almost 2 hours till the departure of my flight. As at the passenger control all the ladies have to remove their high heels, I was looking around if maybe I can see anyone wearing nylons and heels. Unfortunately in summertime it is rare to see women wearing nylons, so I waited like 20 mins when a tall girl about 30 yrs old walked towards the control. Of course when she was heading for the control, I followed her. She was wearing jeans, high heels and tan nylons (probably knee or ankle high socks). When it was her turn to go through the security check, of course she was ordered to take off her heels and put on the belt accompanied with her bag. I could then enjoy from beside her quite big size feet (about EU 41 size) with long toes. Her tan nylons had toe reinforcement. She tiptoed through the check gate. It was a short but pleasent sight. After I wnet through the gate and left that hall, I was waiting a bit on the other side of those automatic doors. Unfortunately they had no see through windows, so I couldn't see other ladies walking through the gate. However the door opened and remained a second or two open whenever somebody went through or just approached to it. When the door opened once, to my surprise two captains came out from the hall and I saw three flight attendants in costumes just passing through the security gate. Two of them were nylon footed wearing grey nylons. Fortunately somebody was standing close to the door, so it didn't close. I could admire a bit in those two lovely pair of legs and feet. One was wearing sheer nylons and had really perfect feet. The other was wering RT nylons and she was a bit more far away from me. The third stewardess unfortunately put a cover on her shoeless feet, so I could't see her feet.

Mmmm maybe in a few weeks time when I am travelling again, I will be lucky again to spot something :lol:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Two weeks ago I was flying again. This time the weather was a bit cooler as it is and end of the summer. That's why I hoped to see some more women weraing nylons and follow one of them to the security gates to see some nylon feet after their shoe removal. After looking around just 2-3 mins I spotted two blondes heading towards the security control. One was wearing sneakers and jeans but the another one jeans, black sandals and black nylons. I followed them as I know that those sandals must come off :lol: . When they arrived to the checkpoint, the girl with sneakers passed the control while the other blondie (mid 20's fairly attractive eastern european girl) took off her low heel sandals and put them on the belt. Then I can see her beautiful black nylon feet with toe reinforcement. She had just small bunions on both of her feet but those were kind of sexy. She crossed the gate and soon I was following her. She was standing one more minute waiting for her sandals to arrive on the belt. That was another minute of pleasure for me to admire those cute nylon feet :superhorny: :superhorny: Hopefully my next flight will bring some similar excitements :lol:
jupite

Post by jupite »

I always think the airport security is a fantastic place to see feet in pantyhose. But I can't find any picture taken at that place. what a pity.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

jupite wrote:I always think the airport security is a fantastic place to see feet in pantyhose. But I can't find any picture taken at that place. what a pity.
Yep, in front of a bunch of security guys and when you have jacket, laptop and various other stuff to put on the belt, it's not that smart to bother taking pics there. I managed to do it only twice in my life but both time blury pics.