Subway Story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

njsmiles

Subway Story

Post by njsmiles »

Ok, so normally when I see one these stories and they're prefaced with "Believe me, this is 100% true", I'm immediately doubtful. Usually they seem so far-fetched that I can't believe that things like this happen in real life. Well, let me tell you, I'm a doubter no more, since what I'm about to tell you is 100% true! It's not incredibly sexual or anything like that, but it was quite an erotic experience for me.

This happened literally less than an hour ago. I'm trying to get everything down quickly so that I can come back again and read this one day, and re-live all of the details ;)

Anyway, I'm a married man, but when it comes to checking out women's legs and feet, I can be a bit of a lech. For example, on the subway: when I board, I typically try to find a spot where I can surreptitiously glance at one or more attractive ladies' legs. Catching some dangling is a nice bonus.

Well tonight when I boarded, I sat down next to a lovely Hispanic woman, about my age I suppose. She was dressed in a mid-length skirt, no hose, some sparkly sandals (the kind with just one broad strap that goes across the top of the foot...easily removed!), and light-pink painted toenails. Her top was...who knows? All I looked at were her legs!

There was space left on the seat for someone to fit between us. I took out my iPad and started staring at the screen, stealing as many glances of her legs / feet as I could. It's so frustrating when an attractive woman gets off of the subway shortly after I get on, or even when someone sits between us, so I stole every glance I could. She'd cross and uncross her legs, and dangle her sandals a little bit. Nothing especially exciting, but still an appealing distraction.

All of a sudden, she started getting fidgety. At one stop, when I was reading something on my iPad, I heard a loud CLOP and looked down to see that she had dropped one of her sandals accidentally. It took her a few more seconds than I expected to awkardly get it back on...was she drunk? I wasn't sure. But I did stare at her for longer than usual at that time.

Well, another stop or so later, my heart started racing when I sensed her legs extending towards me. I looked down to see that her right leg was stretched out quite far in my direction, and it stayed precariously close to my bare calf (I was in shorts) for a good two to three seconds. I was transfixed, and immediately started becoming aroused. She eventally stopped stretching, but what happened next was downright shocking.

After stretching, she pulled both of her feet up off of the floor, pivoted in her seat towards me, and put both of her sandaled feet on the subway seat right next to me! I looked over at her and caught her eyes for less than a second before the closed them. Normally, as a subway user I get quite upset when someone puts their feet up on a seat but in this case there was no way I was going to raise any objections! I was raising something ELSE, however, when I looked down and saw her feet inching their way towards my leg! What was happening here? Was she actually going to touch me? Was she perhaps having fun with me after catching me staring at her? Does she see me REALLY staring at her now?

Well, sure enough, within a few seconds there was contact. Her exposed right toes were soon pressing against my left outer thigh. But even that wasn't enough, as she soon started wriggling them against me, and shortly thereafter they had found their way slightly underneath, between my thigh and the seat. I was tremendously nervous at this point and wanted nothing more than to look at her face to see if she acknowledged what she was doing to me. But I couldn't easily bring myself to do so, for if she DID acknowledge it and decided to escalate the situation, I wasn't sure that I'd be able to resist doing something I regretted (I am happily married, after all!). However, if she WAS trying to get a rise out of me, I wanted to encourage her to continue with out being obvious. So for a long time, as her foot pressed and wiggled against me, I could do nothing more than steal occasional but obvious glances at her legs and feet, and occasionally let out a gulp or a flustered gasp. In the meantime, my heart was pounding away furiously, and my ears were burning red with excitement.

NOW at some point, reality set in with me. It was cold on this air-conditioned subway. When I steeled up my nerves enough to look at her face, I saw that she had her eyes closed and was probably dozing off. I reasoned that her feet were likely cold, and that she didn't really know what she was doing...in her sleep her feet were just seeking out the warmest place they could find. Luckily, that happened to be me :)

In the meantime, while I was terribly aroused, I was also a little embarrassed. Sitting right across from me are two people talking that have certainly been able to see everything going on. I wasn't sure how much they'd been paying attention to what surely must have been a strange site, but I thought I caught the female across the aisle looking at us from time to time. Here I am, wearing my wedding ring, with a woman who is clearly not my wife moving her foot against me without me raising any objection. Luckily, there weren't any other seats available to escape to. But while I would have been content to just sit there and enjoy the event, I felt that I had to at least feign some resistance. Occasionally I would "adjust" myself in such a way as to look like I was trying to get away from the woman.

It was during one of these adjustments that she snapped awake and pulled her foot away from me slightly. I looked over at her, she smiled, and said, "I'm sorry". I smiled and said, "No problem," and figured it was over. But it wasn't!!! She started stretching BOTH of her feet out evenly towards me, although instead of heading towards my thigh, they headed behind me towards my upper buttock / lower back. It happened so fast, when she bumped me there I startled and scooted forward a little bit out of instinct. Again, she said "I'm sorry" when she touched me, and I thought she was done, but then she said, "I'm sorry" again as she slid both of her feet behind my back!

At this point, I was thinking, "Screw what everybody else on this subway thinks", because drunk or not this attractive woman was taking some serious liberties with my person, and feeling her feet hidden behind me against my lower back was just exquisite torture. I guarantee, given how hot I was getting, if her feet were originally cold they had now found the warmest spot on the subway (well, maybe second warmest :P).

We were getting close to my stop, and although she occasionally rubbed her foot against my back it was at a reduced frequency. I looked at her face again and she again seemed to have drifted off to sleep. I started to relax a bit, figuring that the most exciting parts had passed (and they had).

One stop before my own, the young lady woke up again and started to pull her feet out from behind me. I looked over at her, and she had a sexy, relaxed smile on her face as she said, "I'm sorry" yet again. I told her it was no problem, and a little sheepishly told her that she had nothing to be sorry for. She sat up straight again, and got her things together. At this point I was feeling like a bit of a wimp, and while I had no intention of escalating this situation any further, I still didn't want her to leave the subway thinking that I was really as sheepish as I had been acting. So I told her, "You know, you're lucky. If you were a man, I'd never have let you do that!"

She smiled at me and replied, "I know! I'm soooo sorry!" (I'm not paraphrasing...she literally told me she was sorry like 5 times, though she never sounded very sorry ;)

Finally, as she was about to get up, she squeezed me on the thigh and said, "You have a good night." Then she stumbled off of the subway.

After one more stop, I came home and allowed myself to fantasize about how things might have ended differently :)