Movie Theater Mom (Extremely Hot...)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vastlessdreams

Movie Theater Mom (Extremely Hot...)

Post by Vastlessdreams »

Today marks the day I have been waiting for in footsie history for myself. I've played footsie at college, I've played footsie at high school, but NOTHING was quite like today.

My buddy and I went to see Avatar the Last Airbender and I looked around to pick a seat. My buddy wanted to sit in an empty seat right up front, but I managed to spot a hot blonde woman with a husband and kid in the middle of the theater.

I motioned for him to come up there and I sat down with one seat in between the blonde and I.

She was wearing a skirt and sandals and her feet looked amazing. The lights soon went out.

I tried to brush my foot across but she apparently noticed me moving closer and took her purse and blocked my foots' path... Damnit.

Well I wasn't going to let that stop me. She moved her feet back near the purse and I carefully started pulling the purse so that it moved underneath her seat and I once again had a clear path.

It took me approximately fourty five minutes but I finally got a nice foot touch and her foot instead of moving away (which it had for a long damn time :( ) she kept it there! My heart was pounding in my chest, and I felt so sweaty. I was getting an extreme hard on.

I took my sock off at this point and started gently rubbing her foot with my toes and brushing along the underside of her sole. She gradually started pressing back against my foot, until we were entangled playing footsie. Her soft arches felt so smooth under my skin. I was still being very gentle, as I was unsure what she was going to do..

Very gradually, she uncrossed her legs, sat herself up and moved her feet out closer to my seat!!!!!! :D She then crossed her leg. I went bold, and lifted my right leg up and slowly slid it in between her sandal and heel, and slid it off. It fell on the floor. We played footsie for the whole rest of the movie, and right before the end, I picked it up with my foot (dunno how the hell I did this lmao) and slid it back on her with my toes gripping the thongs.

I didn't get her number, her name, or anything... just the most extreme footsie session ever with a young hot blonde mom with amazingly soft feet....

This whole thing has been running through my mind since it happened today and I needed to share this! I already have... lots lol. But you would too I assume.

Anyways comments, questions, etc! Gimme em!

Dangling Fan

Re: Movie Theater Mom (Extremely Hot...)

Post by Dangling Fan »

That was extremely daring! :roll: Have you ever thought what would happen if she started screeming at you with her husband and kids sitting next to her? Have you ever had a footsie experience that went wrong?
Vastlessdreams

Post by Vastlessdreams »

Yes, but like someone else said on the forums, if it happens, they usually do not try and cause a scene but rather just move their foot away really far and then glare or look over.

But. I actually never have been so daring footsie wise before. This is the first time I actually hardcore in the theater went for something.

I DID have a footsie experience gone wrong in my college library. A girl was dangling her flats and it kept sliding off her foot, so I tried to place my foot right next to it. I did, and her heel and side of her arches rubbed against my sock (I always take my shoes off when playing footsie) for a good 5 minutes, but then I started slowly brushing her heel back and forth and she looked down and I just casually mumbled an apology. She sighed and moved away.

She then moved them back 5 minutes later and I tried again, and she actually said out loud in the library, "Can you kindly move your feet PLEASE?" It was embarrassing. Very. But I had a hat on so recognition was hard for most :P :oops:
Vastlessdreams

Post by Vastlessdreams »

Update: The last two movie theatre times where I was sitting next to a woman turned out bad, although not terrible...

I sat next to this one girl who had such small dainty beautiful feet with a toe ring. She had her bare feet up on the seat next to me and I tried very gently to move my sock foot over to her foot, but she continually kept noticing my advance and moved away.

Eventually she finally took her feet down and put them on the floor resting on her beautiful pumps. I took off my sock and started to rub her foot up and down. She slightly kicked my foot but I didn't think it was bad yet. She moved away, and I tried extending one more time. I extended and rubbed her heel and side foot very delicately again this time, and she turned over to me and glared and then kicked my foot again.

I stopped. She was with a guy, and I sensed that if I continued one more time, she would probably turn to him and get him involved.

Another time, the girl actually turned to her boyfriend and whispered and then they switched seats. I was very scared cause the guy was muscular, but he never said or did anything. I had been playing footsie with her the ENTIRE movie basically. Although I consider it unsuccessful because everytime I managed to touch her foot, she would slide it away.

So those are two recent footsie attempts that have gone wrong. Not terribly wrong, and certainly still arousing, but... nothing like that first mom. I wish.. I had gotten her number.. to find out when she'd be going to the movies next :love: