Singles Dinner pt1

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Singles Dinner pt1

Post by wsrfr »

The Strange night at the Singles Dinner pt1

One night a few months ago I went to a single dinner in a nearby city. There were lots of people. Most men were dressed up and so were the women. People were milling about the bar, standing and talking. For some reason I was instantly attracted to this one lady in her early 40's. She had a decent figure and was wearing a blue skirt, white blouse, suntan hose, and med blue pumps. She was about an inch taller than me. She was talking with other men so I talked with her some too.

Time came to sit down so I naturally tried to sit down next to her even though I sort of knew she really had no particular interest in me. As she was about to sit down I offered to take her coat. She smiled politely and said "thank you...you can hang it over there" and pointed to the coat rack.
I did and sat back down. There were several men and women at the table but for some reason I was into her and it was not just because of what she was wearing.

The table had a white tablecloth
For awhile she had both feet planted flat on the floor but eventually she crossed one leg my way. I ordered a drink for us and she smiled and said thanks.

Gradually and eventually I let her foot/shoe contact my leg. I had to be careful. But after a couple of drinks and talking with her I had the feeling she felt comfortable with me. She began to move that foot around, brusing my leg gently with the side of her foot and shoe. I don't even know if she felt it since there was barely contact.

She was getting more relaxed and smiling more and talking with more of the men at the table. She was sort of taking turns talking with me and the other men. She seemed to be emjoying herself. I think she was getting a little inebriated. That was good.

Soon she was sort of rubbing/bumping into my leg a little more frequenty but she seemed oblivious to it. I was enjoying it of course. She would put her hand down there and so something...I didn't know what...but I had to find out.

So I leaned back and took a look at one point...she was rubbing her lower leg at which point I said "nice legs". She smiled and said "thank you". Her foot/shoe at that point was just an inch or so from my leg.

I decided to stay in that position, leaned back a little and she continued to talk with the other men.

I moved my leg back so that her foot/shoe was barely making contact again. She began to rotate that foot and shoe and when she did it would barely brush my leg but she didn't seem to care. Well she finally found out my line of work at the time: I was working at Nordstroms. We talked a little bit and I volunteered that I got a pretty good discount on most anything. That seemed to peak her interest.

So I sort of casually said "do you need anything from that place?" She nodded. I said "well let me know and I can pick it up for you". She smiled and said "that would be great". I smiled.
Then she replied "I can write down what I need?' I said "thats fine". So she wrote down what she needed and I was stunned to find out what she wanted: shoes". My lucky day. It was a particular brand in a particular sz and they were not cheap.

I said "are those the shoes you have on now?" She nodded.
I said "fine" and gave her my phone number. She smiled and gave me her work number. That was ok. Then she turned her whole chair more towards me and I saw a glimpse of her foot/shoe. She leaned it against the chair leg.

Then she popped the heel of the shoe off and went down with her hand and rubbed her nice arches.

I said "sore feet?" She smiled and nodded. I said "want a massage?" She said "some other time maybe". I said "ok..but I hear I am really good". She smiled.

We talked some more and then she did a little bit of heel popping before she turned towards the table again. I leaned back so I could see what was going on. It looked as if she was not going to be a dangler so I just enjoyed what I saw.

Our meals finally came and it turned out we ordered the same thing! More to talk about. I let my leg wander over to her crossed foot/shoe but this time I let her foot/shoe contact my leg. She didn't say or do anything.
So I leaned back and waited. She pulled her leg away and continued with the heel popping. Nuts I wanted her to do that while her foot was in contact with my leg.

So I moved my leg to her foot again and she said "I keep bumping into your leg". I said "really?...well its no problem". She said "oh".
So then she began to heel pop while in contact with my leg and I got an erection. But I wanted to see a little dangling.

Well finally I got it even though it was just a semi dangle it was good enough to read the brand name in brilliant gold. The name was largely intact and I had to excuse myself to the men's room.

I went back and sat down and planted my leg right next to her semi dangling shoe. I could see the brand name and started to pump again.
Then I dropped some coin while reaching into my pocket to get some medicine. I bent down and went slightly under the table to retrieve them.
She said "am I in your way?" I said "no..not at all". She said "well ok..but let me know". I said I will".

Now I got a good view and it was very good. Nicely formed feet and I could sense the smell coming out. While I was down there she reached down and rubbed her arch. I didn't say anything.

I came back up and she said "get all your money?' I nodded.
Well dinner was over so I said "want to go for a walk?" She said "sure".

So we excused ourself and went for a short walk and then she said "well I have to be going now". I said "fine..I'll let you know when I have your things". She smiled and said "that would be nice..maybe to pay you back I can take you to dinner but I am not sure I want to get into a dating relationship right now". I said "that's fine...I am not sure either...I just got out of one". She did too.

I walked her to her car where we talked a little bit. She was leaned against the car and I could tell she was tired of standing so I let her go...

Nylonlover88

Post by Nylonlover88 »

Great story, hopefully you'll get to see her and her feet again.