Partnership - Part 2

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

pullo

Partnership - Part 2

Post by pullo »

This is the 2nd part of the same story, enjoy and please let me know your thoughts. :ooook:

<Clarissa told me about a working dinner at which we both participate.
We will meet with Mara, the Director of Marketing Department to discuss some guidelines on future sales campaigns.

Clarissa told me to dress formally, but with an intriguing inner track and a pair of pantyhose open in the pubic area, apparently se wants to deepen our special relationship of dependence, even outside the office.

Sitting in a table in an elegant downtown restaurant Clarissa introduces me Mara, age 42, single, dark hair and skin when tanned.
Her body is lean and slender sign of a frequent physical activity.

Mara begins to speak, saying, "Well, she is the recent purchase of our company, my congratulations. The presentation that Clarissa has made you perfect match." "I hope she highlighted only the positive aspects, I reply. "Oh, yes. She certainly has shown your special abilities," Mara replied with a mischievous smile on his lips.

The evening spent discussing the planning of activities. When Mara at some point stop we saying, "Well, I'd say the most important points have been defined. How about continuing the evening in my hotel room, let's get a drink and relax a bit."

A taxi takes us to Mara's hotel. Mara approached the bar and prepare for all of us a Martini with white ice.
We settle on the counter and Clarissa starts to kiss Mara while sipping her drink. It is now clear the kind of distraction in which Mara wanted to involve us.

Clarissa then asks, turning to Mara: "It will take much? Not wait to get started." "No, it will not, the tranquilizer that I dissolved in the Martini is very quick".
Both are suddenly turning toward me with a knowing smile and soon I wonder I fallen into their perverse trap.

My head starts to spin, while my arms and legs are suddenly heavy. Clarissa and Mara undress.

Clarissa has a complete red underwear with gray smoke pantyhose to which has put us a couple white stockings.
Mara instead wears a thin nylon suit that covers the whole body, showing her sculpted breasts.

Clarissa quickly let me stripped naked, with only pantyhose open on. Then she carried me to the foot of the couch and began to move her feet covered with two layers of nylon on my breast towards my face. Mara takes a sheer-to-waist strap-on, under the suit of nylon, which keeps it upright.
At the same time she took an electric vibrator from a drawer and started coming up to me to stimulate the clitoral area.

Clarissa, moves her feet on my face covering my nose and mouth, making my breathing more difficult. Meanwhile, Mara continued to masturbate me with the vibrator.
I begin to moan with pleasure thanks to the powerful stimulation of the vibrator and the control of breathing. My vagina starts to become damp and stank.
Now Mara is excited to hear my cries and wants to enter with her strap-on veiled by stocking.

The idea of getting that so big item inside me, scares me and so I try to get away for what it allows me my lack of strength.

"Clarissa looks, your slave wants to escape! There is no need to teach her a little 'discipline?".
"Not everyday stresses Mara, I'll take care of her immediately."

That said, she comes toward me, and soon I begin to repent of my refusal. Clatissa takes a black stocking ups from a drawer and slips it over my head throughout its length, until the cloth pressed firmly on the ledges of my face.
Then she pulls out a condom from its package and starts to roll it over the stocking that she had put me on first!

I would resist, but it is totally useless, plastic condom covers my face complying with the stocking and de facto holding my breath.

I started to move suddenly trying in vain to catch my breath, while Clarisse and Mara savor the pleasure of my punishment.
After ten interminable seconds, the condom is lifted, allowing me to breathe.

"Well, I hope the lesson will be served, but just because you did not manage to forget..." Again she lowers the condom on my face, holding it so once again.
Then exhausted by this test, Mara approaches and thrusts her strap-on inside me, moving in and out rhythmically.
Clarissa puts me back her double veiled feet on my face and starts masturbating herself through pantyhose.

After a few minutes of penetration, while I'm about to reach orgasm, Clarissa, without interrupting the masturbation, down again clouded the condom on my face by the toes. And suddenly my orgasm explodes violently, silently blocked by the plastic cap and tights on my face.
Clarissa then free me from coercion and begins to pant without any limits.>

http://www.sexypantyhosepictures.com - Beautiful women in pantyhose. Lesbian pictures and videos. Nylon babes in clad feet