Short Story From Another Board...

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Short Story From Another Board...

Post by Dead Parrot »

I found this on Orgasmdenial.com. I checked the rest of their message board but there was nothing else there new to us.

Enjoy.

http://www.orgasmdenial.com/forums/arch ... -2793.html
A couple of years ago while dating a guy a girlfriend of mine informed me that he was actually in a relationship already and had neglected to tell me this little detail. I thought about slapping his face and telling him he was an asshole but being wicked decided on a more appropriate consequence.

I convinced him to have me over for dinner because I really wanted to meet his parents. He was this kind of uptight guy and his parents were quite conservative but he had a bit of a wild side which may explain why he wanted me instead of his stuffy little girlfriend.

He tried to tell his parents that I was a friend from school but I could tell when I walked in they were a totally disapproving of me and it didn't help that I dressed a little sluttier than usual on purpose that night.

As we're sitting there visiting I can feel the contempt Mom has for me but start to notice that Dad's checking me out every chance he gets.

And as we sat down at the dinner table and as I sat beside boyfriend I slipped off my flip flop and started rubbing his Dad's leg under the table and looking over at him. I didn't know how he'd react but when he didn't stop me I started really working him.

After a while I moved my foot between his legs and started pushing against his bulge with my foot and rubbing him. He started getting all flustered and trying to keep it together but watching him I knew the effect I was having and loved every second of it.

And then I leaned over and whispered in my boyfriend's ear that I was going to make his Dad cum for me. He looked at me shocked of course :giggles: but when he looked over at Daddy he knew I wasn't kidding around. Of course he couldn't do a fucking thing about it because his Mom had no clue and he certainly didn't want her to figure things out.

Well from my previous posts I'm sure you've figured out that I most definitely finished Daddy off with my foot and boyfriend watched the entire thing just fuming the entire time. Afterwards as he drove me home I told him why I'd done it and that he was out. Much more rewarding than a slap across the face don't you think?

Mistress Kristen