[ENG] Webfind - Homecumming

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Webfind - Homecumming

Post by Dead Parrot »

This was an isolated story I found on the net. No email address for the author, a J.A. Casper. Not too detailed but a nice Thanksgiving Dinner scenario.

Homecumming by J.A. Casper

I woke up the next morning... Thanksgiving Day with the biggest morning woody I had ever known! I got up before Bonnie and walked down the hall to find the bathroom. That's when I heard a banging noise coming from the door right across from our room. I just had to take a peek through the keyhole! I bent down and what did I see? Low and behold I saw an older man on top of an older woman who looked very much like my wife aged 25 yrs! It was my In-laws! My wife's Dad and Mom were going at it like animals and the headboard was banging against the wall. I took a hold of my morning wood and started stroking it while I watched on. I had always wanted to see my Mother In-law naked and often would fantasize about getting it on with her. She had her legs up high with her hands clinched tight around her ankles as Bonnie's Dad pounded her with his old cock. The headboard slammed with each of his hard thrusts as her Mom bit her bottom lip, no doubt to keep from screaming! Then all of the sudden he pulled out and sat up high on her chest. She opened her mouth and he jacked off his cock placing the tip of it right on her red lips. I watched as he shot wave after wave of his load into her wanting mouth and then as she swallowed his pearly juice! The mere site nearly made me blow my wad right there in the hallway! I stood up and walked quickly to the bathroom before I could get caught. I knew better than to mention this little episode to Bonnie!

It was Noon time... Thanksgiving feast! Grandma had everything ready and we all sat down at the long dining room table. I looked at Bonnie who sat across from me and then around the table at all her family. I thought to myself what a horny family I had married into and how much fun it would be each family Holiday to be around! We had just started eating when I felt a foot rubbing my crotch. I looked over at Bonnie and she was grinning from ear to ear. She gave me a wink and a nod and I knew what she wanted me to do. I reached down and undid my pants and pulled out my semi-hard cock. She took her bare foot and proceeded to give me a foot job right under the table with her whole family sitting there! Talk about hard to remain still and keep your cool! She had my cock hard as a rock before she moved her other foot over and I popped my rod between both her soft warm feet. She slid them up and down my cock as my Mother In-law asked me to pass the gravy! Oh I was about to spill the gravy... MY GRAVY! No sooner had I passed it to her when I came. My hot cum shot all over my pants and my wife's feet. I took my napkin and casually cleaned up. Bonnie gave me a smile and I buttoned up my pants. Yes, I am going to love being a member of this family all right! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!